- Six-and 12-month follow-up of an interdisciplinary fibromyalgia treatment programme: results of a randomised trialJosune Martin
Research Unit, Hospital Galdakao Usansolo, Bizkaia, Spain
Clin Exp Rheumatol 30:103-11. 2012..To assess the efficacy of a 6-week interdisciplinary treatment that combines coordinated psychological, medical, educational, and physiotherapeutic components (PSYMEPHY) over time compared to standard pharmacologic care...
- Quality of life among caregivers of patients with eating disordersJosune Martin
Research Unit, Galdakao Usánsolo Hospital, 9th Floor, Barrio Labeaga, S N, Galdakao, 48960, Bizkaia, Spain
Qual Life Res 20:1359-69. 2011..To analyse health-related quality of life (HRQoL) and its associated social and clinical variables among a sample of caregivers of patients with eating disorders (ED)...
- Burden of caregiving amongst family caregivers of patients with eating disordersAngel Padierna
Department of Psychiatry, Galdakao Usánsolo Hospital, Barrio Labeaga s n, Galdakao, 48960, Bizkaia, Spain
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:151-61. 2013..Eating disorders (EDs) in a close relative can be particularly stressful for family members...
- Validity and reliability of the Spanish version of the Involvement Evaluation Questionnaire among caregivers of patients with eating disordersNerea Gonzalez
CIBER of Epidemiology and Public Health, Research Unit, Hospital Galdakao Usansolo CIBERESP, Bº Labeaga, s n 48960 Galdakao, Bizkaia, Spain
Psychiatry Res 200:896-903. 2012..The indexes employed for the evaluation of responsiveness were between 0.13 and 0.99. The IEQ has good psychometric properties and can be used to evaluate burden among caregivers of patients with ED...
- Anxiety and depression among caregivers of patients with eating disorders and their change over 1 yearMiren Orive
Research Unit, Galdakao Usansolo Hospital Health Services Research on Chronic Patients Network REDISSEC, B Labeaga s n, Galdakao, Bizkaia, 48960, Spain
Soc Psychiatry Psychiatr Epidemiol 48:1503-12. 2013..The aim of this study was to describe changes in anxiety and depression among such caregivers over 1 year and to identify factors predicting any change in both...
- Use of the patient acceptable symptom state and the minimal clinically important difference to evaluate the outcomes of cataract extractionJose M Quintana
Research Unit, Hospital Galdakao Usansolo CIBER Epidemiología y Salud Pública, Galdakao, Vizcaya, Spain
Am J Ophthalmol 152:234-243.e3. 2011....