M P Marco
- Influence of the hapten design on the development of a competitive ELISA for the determination of the antifouling agent Irgarol 1051 at trace levelsB Ballesteros
Department of Biological Organic Chemistry, C I D C S I C, Jorge Girona, Barcelona, Spain
Anal Chem 70:4004-14. 1998..The analytical results obtained with these immunoassays have been validated by chromatographic methods...
- Development of a Coulombimetric immunosensor based on specific antibodies labeled with CdS nanoparticles for sulfonamide antibiotic residues analysis and its application to honey samplesEnrique Valera
CIBER de Bioingenieria, Biomateriales y Nanomedicina CIBER BBN, Barcelona, Spain
Biosens Bioelectron 43:211-7. 2013..Due to the use of magnetic racks, multiple samples can be run simultaneously. The whole analysis process can be performed in around 22min...
- Immunochemical determination of xenobiotics with endocrine disrupting effectsM C Estévez-Alberola
Department of Biological Organic Chemistry, IIQAB CSIC, Jordi Girona 18 26, 08034 Barcelona, Spain
Anal Bioanal Chem 378:563-75. 2004..Availability of commercial reagents and methods is reported...
- Detection of pesticide residues using an immunodevice based on negative dielectrophoresisJavier Ramón-Azcón
Applied Molecular Receptors Group, IIQAB CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
Biosens Bioelectron 24:1592-7. 2009..This methodology offers great promise for rapid, simple, cost effective, and on-site analysis of biological, foods and beverages, and environmental samples...
- Development and application of immunoaffinity chromatography for the determination of the triazinic biocides in seawaterP B Carrasco
Environmental Chemistry Department, IIQAB-CSIC, Barcelona, Spain
J Chromatogr A 909:61-72. 2001..In this work, further confirmation of the analyte identity for real samples was accomplished by gas chromatography-electron impact mass spectrometry...