- Subthreshold symptoms and time to relapse/recurrence in a community cohort of bipolar disorder outpatientsC De Dios
University Hospital La Paz, IdiPAZ, Madrid, Spain Electronic address
J Affect Disord 143:160-5. 2012..turn to a subsequent major affective episode significantly faster than completely asymptomatic at baseline. Secondarily, we analysed other variables related to time and risk to relapse...
- Predictors of recurrence in bipolar disorders in Spain (PREBIS study data)Consuelo de Dios
Department of Psychiatry, University Hospital La Paz, IdiPAZ, Madrid, Spain Electronic address
J Affect Disord 141:406-14. 2012..The objective of this study was to evaluate demographic, psychosocial and clinical predictors of mood recurrences in bipolar disorder (BD) euthymic outpatients followed-up for 12months in a naturalistic setting...
- Syndromal and subsyndromal illness status and five-year morbidity using criteria of the International Society for Bipolar Disorders compared to alternative criteriaC De Dios
University Hospital La Paz, IdiPAZ, Madrid, Spain
Psychopathology 45:102-8. 2012..The recently defined International Society for Bipolar Disorders (ISBD) operational criteria for the assessment of the course and outcome of bipolar illness have never been tested until now...
- Time spent with symptoms in a cohort of bipolar disorder outpatients in Spain: a prospective, 18-month follow-up studyConsuelo de Dios
University Hospital La Paz, Madrid, Spain Autónoma University, Madrid, Spain
J Affect Disord 125:74-81. 2010..We investigated the proportion of time and the proportion of visits with symptoms in a cohort of bipolar outpatients followed-up for 18 months, as well as the associated variables...
- Reversible parkinsonism and cognitive decline due to a possible interaction of valproic acid and quetiapineC De Dios
Department of Psychiatry, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain
J Clin Pharm Ther 36:430-2. 2011..Combination therapy with valproic acid plus quetiapine is recommended as one of the first-line approaches to treatment of manic or mixed episodes in patients with bipolar disorder...
- An epidemiological study of the perception of asthenia by oncologists in cancer patients: POA studyM Gonzalez Baron
Medical Oncology Service, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 10:288-93. 2008..This study defines the extent of perception and diagnosis of asthenia associated with cancer among Spanish oncologists...