A Lopez Vina
- Influence of peak expiratory flow monitoring on an asthma self-management education programmeA López-Viña
Section of Pneumology, Hospital de Cabuenes, Gijon, Asturias, Spain
Respir Med 94:760-6. 2000....
- A comparison of primary care physicians and pneumologists in the management of asthma in Spain: ASES studyAntolín López-Viña
Servicio de Neumologia, Clinica Puerta de Hierro, c San Martin de Porres, 4, Madrid 28035, Spain
Respir Med 97:872-81. 2003..5% versus 32%). The 30% of PC patients could not be classified into any step of the treatment. In Spain, the morbidity of disease is high, despite the large use of drugs. Objective monitoring tests have very limited use in PC...
- [Attitude changes needed to foster treatment adherence in patients with asthma]A Lopez Vina
Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, Madrid, Spain
Arch Bronconeumol 41:334-40. 2005
- [Guidelines for the diagnosis and management of difficult-to-control asthma]A López-Viña
Servicio de Neumologia, Hospital Universitario Puerta de Hierro, Madrid, Spain
Arch Bronconeumol 41:513-23. 2005
- Cut-off points for defining asthma control in three versions of the Asthma Control QuestionnaireJoaquin Sastre
Fundaci and x00F3 n Jimenez D and x00ED az, Alergia, Madrid, Spain
J Asthma 47:865-70. 2010..The objective of this study is to determine the cut-off points that best differentiate between several types of asthma control in three versions of the ACQ used in clinical practice...