Julio J Lopez-Picazo
- [Introduction of an accreditation system for hospital informed consent forms]J J López-Picazo
Unidad de Calidad Asistencial, Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Área 1 Murcia Oeste, Murcia, España Electronic address
Rev Calid Asist 30:55-63. 2015..To describe an accreditation system for informed consent forms (ICF) in a tertiary hospital, as an intervention to improve their quality, and to check the improvements achieved...
- [Classification and monitoring of the appropriateness of emergency admissions in a tertiary hospital]J J López-Picazo Ferrer
Unidad de Calidad Asistencial, Área I Murcia Oeste, Hospital Clínico Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia, España Electronic address
Rev Calid Asist 29:10-6. 2014....
- [The assessment process and variability in the conferences of Spanish Society of Quality in Healthcare]J J López-Picazo Ferrer
Área I Murcia Oeste, Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Arrixaca, Murcia, Espana
Rev Calid Asist 27:351-7. 2012..To describe the abstracts assessment process in the 2011 Conference of the Spanish Society for Quality in Health Care, focusing on the procedures adopted to control the interobserver variability...
- [Prescription of drugs in family medicine: on the trail of efficiency]J J López-Picazo Ferrer
Unidad de Calidad, Gerencia de Atencion Primaria de Murcia, Murcia, Spain
Aten Primaria 34:178-85. 2004..To analyse the effect of various factors on the efficiency of drug prescription by general practitioners (GPs)...
- [Using information technology to improve drug safety in primary care]J J López-Picazo
Gerencia de Atencion Primaria de Murcia, Servicio Murciano de Salud, Murcia, Espana
Rev Calid Asist 25:12-20. 2010..To help family doctors to detect and prevent problems related to drug-drug interactions in order to attain a higher quality prescription and an improvement in patient safety...
- Prevalence and typology of potential drug interactions occurring in primary care patientsJulio J Lopez-Picazo
Gerencia de Atencion Primaria de Murcia, Murcia Health Service, Spain
Eur J Gen Pract 16:92-9. 2010..To investigate the prevalence and types of potential drug interactions in primary care patients to detect risky prescriptions as an essential condition to design intervention policies leading to an improvement in patient safety...
- [A hazard scale for severe interactions: a tool for establishing prioritising strategies to improve the safety of the prescription in family medicine]Julio J Lopez-Picazo
Medico de Familia, Dirección General de Asistencia Sanitaria, Servicio Murciano de Salud, Murcia, Espana
Aten Primaria 43:254-62. 2011..To effectively locate the drugs most implicated in severe interactions as a basis of designing actions to improve patient safety in Primary Care...
- A randomized trial of the effectiveness and efficiency of interventions to reduce potential drug interactions in primary careJulio J Lopez-Picazo
Murcia Health Service, Murcia Health Area, Murcia, Spain
Am J Med Qual 26:145-53. 2011..001). Incremental cost was higher in the face-to-face group (69.4€ vs 50.7€); cost-effectiveness results were slightly better in the session group (4.2€ vs 4.5€)...