- Can the response to 23-valent pneumococcal vaccine in splenectomised patients be predicted?Anna Llupià
Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Department, Hospital Clinic de Barcelona, Villarroel 170, 08036 Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Vaccine 30:2382-6. 2012..6%, 95% CI 66.2-84.4%, LR(+)=1.41, 95% CI 1.08-1.86). We recommend determining the response to pneumococcal vaccine in these patients when possible...
- New interventions to increase influenza vaccination rates in health care workersAnna Llupià
Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Unit, Institut d Investigacions Biomediques August Pi i Sunyer, Hospital Clinic of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Am J Infect Control 38:476-81. 2010..The objective of this study was to determine whether an active vaccination campaign promoting communication among HCWs increased influenza vaccination coverage rates and permitted a shorter campaign...
- The willingness of medical students to use Facebook as a training channel for professional habits: the case of influenza vaccinationGuillermo Mena
Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Unit, Hospital Clinic, Barcelona, Spain
Cyberpsychol Behav Soc Netw 15:328-31. 2012..Students would be more likely to engage with this type of Facebook page if the contents were informal rather than highly technical...
- Vaccination behaviour influences self-report of influenza vaccination status: a cross-sectional study among health care workersAnna Llupià
Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Unit, Barcelona Centre for International Health Research, Hospital Clinic, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
PLoS ONE 7:e39496. 2012..The objective of this study was to determine whether self-report is a good proxy for recorded vaccination in HCW, as the degree of the relationship is not known, and whether vaccine behaviour influences self-reporting...
- A public-professional web-bridge for vaccines and vaccination: user concerns about vaccine safetyAlberto L García-Basteiro
Preventative Medicine and Epidemiology Unit, Hospital Clinic, C Villarroel 174, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Vaccine 30:3798-805. 2012....
- Assessing the immunological response to hepatitis B vaccination in HIV-infected patients in clinical practiceGuillermo Mena
Preventive Medicine and Epidemiology Unit, Hospital Clinic, C Villarroel 174, 08036 Barcelona, Spain
Vaccine 30:3703-9. 2012..If seroprotection is not achieved after the first course, revaccination seems to be effective in increasing the proportion of responders...