- Prenatal and postnatal residential usage of insecticides in a multicenter birth cohort in SpainSabrina Llop
Centre for Public Health Research CSISP, Av Catalunya 21, 46020 Valencia, Spain
Sci Total Environ 445:273-80. 2013....
- [Trend in lead exposure in the Spanish child population in the last 20 years. An unrecognized example of health in all policies?]Sabrina Llop
Centro Superior de Investigación en Salud Pública CSISP, Valencia, España Ciber de Epidemiología y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Espana
Gac Sanit 27:149-55. 2013..To describe the time trend in atmospheric lead concentrations in Spain, from before lead was banned as a gasoline additive to the present, and to determine the trend in lead body burden in the Spanish child population...
- Prenatal exposure to mercury and infant neurodevelopment in a multicenter cohort in Spain: study of potential modifiersSabrina Llop
Centre for Public Health Research, Valencia, Spain
Am J Epidemiol 175:451-65. 2012..09, 95% CI: -2.21, 0.03), although follow-up is required to confirm these results...
- Prenatal exposure to lead in Spain: cord blood levels and associated factorsSabrina Llop
Centre of Public Health Research, Av Catalunya 21, 46020, Valencia, Spain
Sci Total Environ 409:2298-305. 2011..The present research was carried out within the framework of the INMA project INfancia y Medio Ambiente (Environment and Childhood)...
- Social factors associated with nitrogen dioxide (NO2) exposure during pregnancy: the INMA-Valencia project in SpainSabrina Llop
Unit of Environment and Health, Centre of Public Health Research CSISP, Valencia, Spain
Soc Sci Med 72:890-8. 2011..These subgroups also have a higher probability of being exposed to NO(2) levels over 40 μg/m(3), which is the annual limit for maximum safe exposure, as established by European Directive 2008/50/EC...
- Preterm birth and exposure to air pollutants during pregnancySabrina Llop
Carlos III Health Institute, Madrid, Spain
Environ Res 110:778-85. 2010..The evidence to date, however, is insufficient to establish a direct causal link between such exposure and preterm delivery. This study evaluates the specific effect of prenatal exposure to NO(2) and benzene on preterm births...
- Concentrations and determinants of organochlorine levels among pregnant women in Eastern SpainSabrina Llop
Carlos III Health Institute ISCIII, 20220 Majadahonda, Madrid, Spain
Sci Total Environ 408:5758-67. 2010..PCB 153 levels increased with the intake of seafood. The levels of HCB, b-HCH, 4,4'-DDT, and 4,4'-DDE observed in this study were slightly higher than in other studies, whereas the PCB levels were similar...
- Urinary 1-hydroxypyrene, air pollution exposure and associated life style factors in pregnant womenSabrina Llop
CIBER de Epidemiología y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Spain
Sci Total Environ 407:97-104. 2008..1-hydroxypyrene could be a good marker of exposure to PAHs from tobacco and diet, and also a useful marker of short term exposure to air pollution...
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy and reduced birth size: a prospective birth cohort study in Valencia, SpainFerran Ballester
Center for Public Health Research CSISP, Conselleria de Sanitat, 46020, Valencia, Spain
Environ Health 9:6. 2010..The objective of this study was to assess the association between exposure to air pollution during pregnancy and anthropometric measures at birth in a cohort in Valencia, Spain...
- Prenatal exposure to organochlorine compounds and birth sizeMaria José Lopez-Espinosa
Centre for Public Health Research CSISP, Conselleria de Sanitat, Avda Catalunya 21, 46020 Valencia, Spain
Pediatrics 128:e127-34. 2011....
- Estimation of personal NO2 exposure in a cohort of pregnant womenCarmen Iñiguez
Centre Superior d Investigació en Salut Pública, Conselleria de Sanidad, Avenida Cataluña 21, Valencia, Spain
Sci Total Environ 407:6093-9. 2009..Considering periods shorter than the entire pregnancy will provide us the opportunity to identify specific windows of susceptibility...
- Indoor and outdoor air concentrations of BTEX and determinants in a cohort of one-year old children in Valencia, SpainAna Esplugues
Spanish Consortium for Research on Epidemiology and Public Health CIBERESP, Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona, Doctor Aiguader, 88 1ª Planta, 8003 Barcelona, Spain
Sci Total Environ 409:63-9. 2010....
- Association between thyroid hormone levels and 4,4'-DDE concentrations in pregnant women (Valencia, Spain)Maria José Lopez-Espinosa
Unit of Epidemiologic and Statistics, Valencian School of Health Studies, Conselleria de Sanidad, Juan de Garay 21, Valencia 46017, Spain
Environ Res 109:479-85. 2009..Several epidemiological studies have reported that some organochlorine compounds (OCs), such as polychlorobiphenyls (PCBs) and 1,1-dichloro-2,2-bis(4-chlorophenyl)ethylene (4,4'-DDE), may alter thyroid function...
- Prenatal exposure to mercury in a prospective mother-infant cohort study in a Mediterranean area, Valencia, SpainRosa Ramón
CIBER en Epidemiología y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Spain
Sci Total Environ 392:69-78. 2008..Some studies indicate that Mediterranean populations could be at risk of prenatal exposure to mercury through fish consumption...
- [Studies conducted in Spain on concentrations in humans of persistent toxic compounds]Miquel Porta
Instituto Municipal de Investigacion Medica, Barcelona, España Ciber de Epidemiología y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Espana
Gac Sanit 22:248-66. 2008..The actual magnitude of human contamination by PTS and their trends across Spain -as well as the geographic and social heterogeneity- remain largely unknown...