Affiliation: La Paz University Hospital
- Problems with the concept 'interpretation'Cecilio Paniagua
Corazón de María 2, E 28002 Madrid, Spain
Int J Psychoanal 84:1105-23. 2003..It also provides a less sublimated satisfaction of epistemophilic drives. Maintaining ill-defined the concept 'interpretation' facilitates the application of the topographical technique with its irrational gratifications...
- Psychotherapy and close-process techniqueCecilio Paniagua
Corazón de María 2, 28002 Madrid, Spain
Int J Psychoanal 92:43-56. 2011..Gray's methodology of intraclinical attention permits a more verifiable examination of sequences, an issue of special relevance in our age of empirical standards for the evaluation of dynamic therapies...
- The ripple effect: patients influencing othersCecilio Paniagua
Department of Psychiatry, Madrid University, Spain
Psychoanal Q 81:849-73. 2012....
- What has happened to the body in psychoanalysis?Cecilio Paniagua
Int J Psychoanal 85:973-6. 2004
- Id analysis and technical approachesCecilio Paniagua
Department of Psychiatry, Madrid University
Psychoanal Q 77:219-50. 2008..It is recognized that clarifications, defense interpretations, and Gray's close-process interventions may need to be adapted to different cultural milieus...
- A terminating caseCecilio Paniagua
Int J Psychoanal 83:179-87; discussion 189-96. 2002
- 'The Analyst at Work'Cecilio Paniagua
Int J Psychoanal 83:709. 2002
- On: Countertransference and transference in 'Two sessions with Catherine'Cecilio Paniagua
Int J Psychoanal 85:524-6; author reply 526. 2004