- Evaluation of BioCreAtIvE assessment of task 2Christian Blaschke
Bioalma SL, Ronda de Poniente 4 2nd floor, Tres Cantos, E 28760, Madrid, Spain
BMC Bioinformatics 6:S16. 2005..In order to make text mining tools useable in real world scenarios, for instance to assist database curators during annotation of protein function, comparisons and evaluations of different approaches on full text articles are needed...
- A sentence sliding window approach to extract protein annotations from biomedical articlesMartin Krallinger
Protein Design Group, National Center of Biotechnology, CNB CSIC, Cantoblanco, E 28049 Madrid, Spain
BMC Bioinformatics 6:S19. 2005....
- Text-mining and information-retrieval services for molecular biologyMartin Krallinger
National Center of Biotechnology, CNB CSIC, Cantoblanco, E 28049 Madrid, Spain
Genome Biol 6:224. 2005..A range of text-mining applications have been developed recently that will improve access to knowledge for biologists and database annotators...
- Text-mining approaches in molecular biology and biomedicineMartin Krallinger
Protein Design Group, National Center of Biotechnology CNB CSIC, Cantoblanco, E 28049 Madrid, Spain
Drug Discov Today 10:439-45. 2005..Finally, we will consider the recent evolution of this field and the efforts for community-based evaluations...
- Text mining for metabolic pathways, signaling cascades, and protein networksRobert Hoffmann
National Center for Biotechnology, CNB CSIC, Darwin 3, Cantoblanco, 28049 Madrid, Spain
Sci STKE 2005:pe21. 2005..The next challenge is the generation of comprehensive information regarding the general function of signaling pathways and protein interaction networks...
- Text mining and protein annotations: the construction and use of protein description sentencesMartin Krallinger
Dep Struct Comp Biology Spanish National Cancer Centre CNIO, Melchor Fernandez Almagro, 3, E 28029 Madrid, Spain
Genome Inform 17:121-30. 2006..The steps used for the corpus construction and its features are presented. Moreover, some of the potential applications of the Prodisen corpus for biomedical text mining purposes are explored and the obtained results are presented...