Affiliation: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- Stroke and multi-infarct dementia as presenting symptoms of giant cell arteritis: report of 7 cases and review of the literatureRoser Solans-Laque
Internal Medicine Department, Vall d Hebron University General Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Medicine (Baltimore) 87:335-44. 2008..Additional antiplatelet or anticoagulant therapy should be evaluated according to the individual risk and benefit to the patient under care...
- [Giant-cell arteritis]Roser Solans-Laque
Servicio de Medicina Interna Enfermedades Sistémicas Autoinmunes, Hospital Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Espana
Med Clin (Barc) 126:624-7. 2006
- Risk, predictors, and clinical characteristics of lymphoma development in primary Sjögren's syndromeRoser Solans-Laque
Internal Medicine Department of Vall d Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Semin Arthritis Rheum 41:415-23. 2011..To assess the risk and predictors of lymphoma development in a large cohort of patients with primary Sjögren's syndrome (pSS)...
- Paraneoplastic vasculitis in patients with solid tumors: report of 15 casesRoser Solans-LaquÃ©
Department of Internal Medicine, Vall d HebrÃ³n University General Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
J Rheumatol 35:294-304. 2008..To review all cases of concurrent vasculitis and solid tumors diagnosed at our Department over a 15-year period and explore evidence that would support the notion of vasculitis being a true paraneoplastic syndrome...
- Clinical features and therapeutic management of subglottic stenosis in patients with Wegener's granulomatosisR Solans-Laque
Department of Internal Medicine, Vall d Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Lupus 17:832-6. 2008....
- Effect of mycophenolate sodium in scleroderma-related interstitial lung diseaseCarmen Pilar Simeon-Aznar
Internal Medicine Service, Hospital Universitario Vall d Hebron, Passeig Vall d Hebron 119 129, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Rheumatol 30:1393-8. 2011..No significant drug adverse effects were registered. These prospective data suggest that MS is a safe and well-tolerated therapy for SSc-ILD patients, and it is capable of preventing functional pulmonary deterioration...
- Colour-duplex ultrasonography of the temporal and ophthalmic arteries in the diagnosis and follow-up of giant cell arteritisJ Perez Lopez
Internal Medicine, Departments of Vall d Hebron University Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Clin Exp Rheumatol 27:S77-82. 2009..Furthermore, to examine the relationship between CDU abnormalities in ophthalmic arteries and blindness...
- Polymyositis/dermatomyositis-associated lung disease: analysis of a series of 81 patientsA Selva-O'Callaghan
Department of Internal Medicine, Vall d Hebron General Hospital, Barcelona, Spain
Lupus 14:534-42. 2005..Presence of ASA did not affect survival. ASA-negative patients with acute interstitial pneumonitis and pneumomediastinum had an unfavorable prognosis...
- Age-related survival and clinical features in systemic sclerosis patients older or younger than 65 at diagnosisCarmen Pérez-Bocanegra
Internal Medicine Department, Vall d Hebron University Hospital and Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Rheumatology (Oxford) 49:1112-7. 2010..To analyse the differences in SSc clinical features and survival in patients aged > or = 65 years compared with young SSc patients...
- Livedo racemosa as a marker of increased risk of recurrent thrombosis in patients with negative anti-phospholipid antibodiesFerran Martínez-Valle
Research Unit in Systemic Autoimmune Diseases, Vall d Hebron Research Institute, Hospital Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 132:767-71. 2009..Our objective was to determine whether livedo racemosa may be an independent clinical marker for the development of thrombotic events in patients who test negative for anti-phospholipid antibodies...
- Myositis-specific and myositis-associated antibodies in a series of eighty-eight Mediterranean patients with idiopathic inflammatory myopathyAlbert Selva-O'Callaghan
Vall d Hebron General Hospital, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Arthritis Rheum 55:791-8. 2006..To determine the prevalence of myositis-specific autoantibodies (MSAs) and myositis-associated autoantibodies (MAAs) and their clinical and immunogenetic correlations in Mediterranean patients with idiopathic inflammatory myopathies...