Affiliation: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- Lifetime occupational exposure to dusts, gases and fumes is associated with bronchitis symptoms and higher diffusion capacity in COPD patientsEsther Rodriguez
Servei de Pneumologia, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain CIBER de Enfermedades Respiratorias CIBERES Instituto Nacional de Salud Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
PLoS ONE 9:e88426. 2014..The effect of occupational exposure on other characteristics of COPD, especially those reflecting emphysema, has not been studied in these patients...
- Factors affecting the relationship between psychological status and quality of life in COPD patientsEva Balcells
Servei de Pneumologia, Hospital del Mar IMIM, Passeig Maritim 25 29, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Health Qual Life Outcomes 8:108. 2010....
- Impact of occupational exposure on severity of COPDEsther Rodriguez
Respiratory Medicine Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, CIBER Enfermedades Respiratorias, Barcelona, Spain
Chest 134:1237-43. 2008..The aim of this study was to analyze the impact of occupational exposures on respiratory symptoms, lung function, and employment status in a series of COPD patients...
- Differential lymphocyte infiltration in small airways and lung parenchyma in COPD patientsJordi Olloquequi
Departament de Biologia Cel lular, Universitat de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Respir Med 104:1310-8. 2010..Our study aims to determine if these histopathological phenotypes are related to two different lymphocyte profiles...
- Predictors of mortality in chest wall disease treated with noninvasive home mechanical ventilationSergi Marti
Respiratory Medicine Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Respir Med 104:1843-9. 2010..The long-term evolution of patients with chest wall disease and chronic respiratory failure treated with noninvasive home mechanical ventilation (NIHMV) is poorly known...