Affiliation: Hospital Universitario
- Sublobar resection for lung cancerR Rami-Porta
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, Plaza Dr Robert 5, 08221 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Eur Respir J 33:426-35. 2009..In case of doubt, however, lobectomy with systematic nodal dissection will ensure complete resection and adequate staging. More randomised trials are needed to confirm all these issues...
- Type of resection and prognosis in lung cancer. Experience of a multicentre studyRamon Rami-Porta
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, University of Barcelona, Plaza Dr Robert, 5 08221 Terrassa Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 28:622-8. 2005..Analysis of prognosis of the different types of resections for lung cancer defined by the Bronchogenic Carcinoma Cooperative Group of the Spanish Society of Pneumology and Thoracic Surgery (GCCB-S)...
- The IASLC Lung Cancer Staging Project: proposals for the revision of the T descriptors in the forthcoming (seventh) edition of the TNM classification for lung cancerRamon Rami-Porta
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
J Thorac Oncol 2:593-602. 2007..To propose changes in the seventh revision of the tumor, node, metastasis (TNM) classification for lung cancer...
- Remediastinoscopy after induction chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancerM Mateu-Navarro
Department of Pathology, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, University of Barcelona, Terrassa, Spain
Ann Thorac Surg 70:391-5. 2000..This study was undertaken to evaluate the technical feasibility and the sensitivity, specificity, and accuracy of remediastinoscopy in restaging N2 bronchogenic carcinoma treated with neoadjuvant chemotherapy...
- The revised TNM staging system for lung cancerRamon Rami-Porta
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Universitario Mutua de Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Ann Thorac Cardiovasc Surg 15:4-9. 2009..The proposed changes better differentiate tumors of different prognoses...
- Bronchial stump infiltration after lung cancer surgery. Retrospective study of a series of 2994 patientsEsther Fernandez
H Universitari Germans Trias i Pujol, Badalona, Barcelona, Spain
Interact Cardiovasc Thorac Surg 9:182-6. 2009..We did not observe statistical significance in survival between carcinoma 'in situ' and invasive carcinoma bronchial stump infiltration (P=0.094). The only survival predictor variable is histology (adenocarcinoma), P=0.0001...
- Extended cervical mediastinoscopy in the staging of bronchogenic carcinoma of the left lungSergi Call
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Mutua de Terrassa, University of Barcelona, Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Cardiothorac Surg 34:1081-4. 2008..To evaluate the technical feasibility and the sensitivity, specificity and accuracy of extended cervical mediastinoscopy (ECM) in the staging of bronchogenic carcinoma (BC) of the left lung...
- Updated lung cancer staging systemRamon Rami-Porta
Thoracic Surgery Service, Hospital Universitario Mutua de Terrassa, 08221 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain
Future Oncol 5:1545-53. 2009..A new international nodal map with stations and zones, and a histological definition of visceral pleura invasion, have also been proposed...