Affiliation: Hospital del Mar
- CD20-negative T-cell-rich B-cell lymphoma as a progression of a nodular lymphocyte-predominant Hodgkin's lymphoma treated with rituximab: a molecular analysis using laser capture microdissectionLara Pijuan
Hospital del Mar IMAS IMIM, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Passeig Maritim 25 29, Barcelona 08003, Spain
Am J Surg Pathol 29:1399-403. 2005....
- PCR study of a series of ASCUS cases HPV-positive by HCIIFrancesc Alameda
Department of Pathology, Hospital del Mar, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Diagn Cytopathol 40:1043-6. 2012..Regarding the follow-up our results emphasize the importance of HPV typing, especially for HPV 16 infection. We propose the use of PCR techniques using GP5+/6+ consensus primers for the screening of HPV in ASCUS...
- Value of p16(INK4a) in the diagnosis of low-grade urothelial carcinoma of the urinary bladder in urinary cytologyFrancesc Alameda
Department of Pathology, Hospital of the Sea, Barcelona, Spain
Cancer Cytopathol 120:276-82. 2012..Immunocytochemical expression of p16(INK4a) has been examined in biopsy samples from urothelial carcinomas, but few studies have addressed this protein in urine cytology...
- Automated screening of gynecologic cytology: a comparison of resultsFrancesc Alameda
Cytopathology Unit, Department of Pathology, Hospital del Mar, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Anal Quant Cytol Histol 33:25-8. 2011..To compare the results among conventional gynecologic cytology liquid-based cytology and manual screening and liquid-based cytology automatically screened...
- Large cell lymphoma-like reaction in a cervical polypFrancesc Alameda
Department of Pathology, Hospital Universitari del Mar, Passeig Maritim 25 29, 08003 Barcelona, Catalunya, Spain
Gynecol Oncol 99:481-5. 2005..Inflammatory lesions of the uterine cervix are very common, and although lymphomas in this location are rare, the differential diagnosis between both diseases must be considered in some cases and may be difficult to achieve...
- 3q26 (hTERC) gain studied by fluorescence in situ hybridization as a persistence-progression indicator in low-grade squamous intraepithelial lesion casesFrancesc Alameda
Department of Pathology and Laboratory of Molecular Cytogenetics, Institut Municipal d Investigació Mèdica IMIM Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Hum Pathol 40:1474-8. 2009....
- [Usefulness of radial endobronchial ultrasound-guided transbronchial needle aspiration for the diagnosis of mediastinal lymph nodes]Albert Sánchez-Font
Servei de Pneumologia, Hospital del Mar IMIM, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, CIBER de Enfermedades Respiratorias, Barcelona, Espana
Arch Bronconeumol 45:212-7. 2009..The aim of the present study was to compare the yield of radial EBUS-guided TBNA to that of conventional TBNA in the analysis of mediastinal lymph nodes...
- Axillary metastasis in a patient with double neoplasia: a case reportFrancesc Alameda
Cytopathology Unit, Department of Pathology, Hospital del Mar, Barcelona, Spain
Acta Cytol 54:1133-5. 2010..Few cases have been reported to be related to other primary tumors of the breast. Furthermore, emperipolesis, a phenomenon that occurs as a result of the phagocytosis of hematopoietic cells by neoplastic cells, is observed in few tumors...
- A woman with acquired, diffuse, lanugo-like hair growthMarta Ferran
Department of Dermatology, Hospital del Mar, Barecelona, Spain
Med J Aust 188:536. 2008
- FISH is better than BIOMED-2 PCR to detect IgH/BCL2 translocation in follicular lymphoma at diagnosis using paraffin-embedded tissue sectionsBlanca Espinet
Servei de Patologia Laboratori de Citogenetica i Biologia Molecular, Hospital del Mar, IMAS, URNHE, PRBB, Escola de Citologia Hematològica Soledad Woessner IMAS, Barcelona, Spain
Leuk Res 32:737-42. 2008..In 4% of cases, the IgH/BCL2 translocation was not detected by any of the two techniques tested. Our results show that FISH represents the best technique to detect t(14;18) at diagnosis...
- The value of p16 in ASCUS cases: a retrospective study using frozen cytologic materialFrancesc Alameda
Department of Pathology, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Diagn Cytopathol 39:110-4. 2011....
- A multicolor fluorescence in situ hybridization assay: A monitoring tool in the surveillance of patients with a history of non-muscle-invasive urothelial cell carcinoma: A prospective studyAna B Galván
Molecular Cytogenetics Laboratory, Department of Pathology, Hospital del Mar Research Institute, Barcelona, Spain
Cancer Cytopathol 119:395-403. 2011..The aim of the current study was to compare a multicolor fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) assay (UroVysion) with routine follow-up (cystoscopy and cytology) in the monitoring of patients with a previous history of NMIUCC...