Ana P Nso
Affiliation: Hospital Universitario
- [Abdominal vascular malformations and Down syndrome]A P Nso Roca
Servicio de Neonatologia, Hospital Universitario Infantil La Paz, Madrid, Espana
An Pediatr (Barc) 66:410-2. 2007..Prenatal diagnosis allows the early follow-up and treatment of complications. We present a case of Down syndrome associated with an abdominal venous malformation diagnosed at the first trimester of pregnancy...
- Pathology in children of HIV womenAna Pilar Nso Roca
Servicio Inmuno Pediatría, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Spain
Indian J Pediatr 76:1125-30. 2009..To assess the frequency of perinatal pathology in children exposed to antiretrovirals in perinatal period...
- Comparison of levels of antiretroviral drugs with efficacy in children with HIV infectionAna Pilar Nso
Servicio de Pediatría Infecciosas, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Paseo de la Castellana 261, Madrid, Spain
Indian J Pediatr 77:397-402. 2010..To determine the prevalence of low and high antiretroviral (ARV) plasma levels and to analyze correlation between ARV concentrations and the appearance of therapeutic failure and toxicity...
- Isolated unilateral amazia: an exceptional breast anomalyA P Nso-Roca
Hospital Universitario San Juan de Alicante, Spain Electronic address
J Pediatr Adolesc Gynecol 25:e147-8. 2012..Amazia is a rare breast anomaly. It consists of the absence of the mammary gland, with normal nipple-areola complex. It usually presents associated with a syndrome and it can be diagnosed during infancy or at the beginning of puberty...
- [Acute neonatal parotitis due to Streptococcus agalactiae]A P Nso Roca
Servicio de Infecciosas, Hospital Materno Infantil La Paz, Madrid, Espana
An Pediatr (Barc) 67:65-7. 2007..Although the most common cause of acute neonatal bacterial parotitis is Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococcus agalactiae should be included in the differential diagnosis, especially in infants with late-onset sepsis...
- [Incontinentia pigmenti. Initial and long-term characteristics]A P Nso Roca
Servicios de Infecciosas, Hospital Materno Infantil La Paz, Madrid, Espana
An Pediatr (Barc) 68:9-12. 2008..This disease should be included in the differential diagnosis of vesicular rashes because early detection allows better management of the possible associated systemic manifestations...
- [Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome]A P Nso Roca
Unidad de Enfermedades Infecciosas, Hospital Universitario Infantil La Paz, Madrid, Spain
An Pediatr (Barc) 68:124-7. 2008..Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome is a rare disease caused by Staphylococcus aureus that produces exfoliative toxins. There are few epidemiological data in our environment...
- [Plasma antiretroviral levels in children with human immunodeficiency virus infection. Influence of sex and age]Ana Pilar Nso-Roca
Servicio de Pediatría Infecciosas, Hospital Universitario La Paz, Madrid, Espana
Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin 28:278-83. 2010..An analysis was performed of plasma antiretroviral concentrations in clinical practice and their influence on therapy efficacy in HIV-infected children...
- HIV-infected adolescents: relationship between atazanavir plasma levels and bilirubin concentrationsAna P Nso Roca
Servicio de Pediatria, Hospital Infantil La Paz, Madrid, Spain
J Adolesc Health 48:100-2. 2011..Results showed that bilirubin levels were higher among patients with higher ATV plasma concentrations (p = .018). Monitoring plasma levels of ATV could avoid toxicity in these patients...