Affiliation: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- Morote J, Tabernero Ã, Ãlvarez Ossorio J, Ciria J, DomÃnguez Escrig J, VÃ¡zquez F, et al. Cognitive Function in Patients With Prostate Cancer Receiving Luteinizing Hormone-Releasing Hormone Analogues: A Prospective, Observational, Multicenter Study. Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017;98:590-594 pubmed publisher..5%), Mental Rotation of Three-Dimensional Objects test (4.1% vs 4.1%), and WAIS III Matrix Reasoning test (4.8% vs 5.8%). CP in patients with PCa does not appear to be adversely affected by 6Â months of LHRH analogue administration. ..
- Morote J, Celma A, Planas J, Placer J, Ferrer R, de Torres I, et al. Diagnostic accuracy of prostate health index to identify aggressive prostate cancer. An Institutional validation study. Actas Urol Esp. 2016;40:378-85 pubmed publisher..9% for PHI, 9.3% for %fPSA, and 7.9% for PSAd. PHI seems a good marker to PCa diagnosis. However, PHI was not superior to %fPSA and PSAd to identify at least 95% of aggressive tumors. ..
- Morote J, Esquena S, Abascal J, Trilla E, Cecchini L, Raventós C, et al. Behavior of free testosterone in patients with prostate cancer on androgen deprivation therapy. Int J Biol Markers. 2005;20:119-22 pubmed..We also analyzed the efficiency of both isoforms in the evaluation of the ADT...
- Morote J, Esquena S, Abascal J, Trilla E, Cecchini L, Raventós C, et al. Usefulness of prostate-specific antigen nadir as predictor of androgen-independent progression of metastatic prostate cancer. Int J Biol Markers. 2005;20:209-16 pubmed..Time to PSA nadir, extent of bone involvement and Gleason score are also independent predictors. The combination of these prognostic factors allows to stratify metastatic prostate cancer patients for the prediction of AIP...
- Morote J, del Amo J, Borque A, Ars E, Hernandez C, Herranz F, et al. Improved prediction of biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy by genetic polymorphisms. J Urol. 2010;184:506-11 pubmed publisher..Predicting biochemical recurrence after radical prostatectomy based on clinicopathological data can be significantly improved by including patient genetic information. ..
- Morote J, Comas I, Ferrer R, Planas J, Celma A, Regis L. Accuracy of serum luteinizing hormone and serum testosterone measurements to assess the efficacy of medical castration in prostate cancer patients. J Biomed Sci. 2017;24:81 pubmed publisher..The castrate level of serum LH is 1.1 U/l. These findings suggest that assessment of LH-RH agonist efficacy and castration resistance definition should be reviewed. ..
- Morote J, Tabernero Ã, Ãlvarez Ossorio J, Ciria J, DomÃnguez Escrig J, VÃ¡zquez F, et al. Cognitive function in patients on androgen suppression: A prospective, multicentric study. Actas Urol Esp. 2018;42:114-120 pubmed publisher..5.9%); visual memory (5.3% vs. 5.7%); JLO (5.3% vs. 4.5%); 3D-Rotation (4.1% vs. 4.1%); and WAIS III-MRT (4.8% vs. 5.8%). CP in patients with PCa does not appear to be adversely affected by 6 months of LHRH analogue administration. ..