Affiliation: Hospital Universitari Vall d'Hebron
- Ultrasensitive real-time PCR for the clinical management of visceral leishmaniasis in HIV-Infected patientsIsrael Molina
Infectious Disease Department, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
Am J Trop Med Hyg 89:105-10. 2013..9%. Monitoring parasite load by an ultrasensitive quantitative Leishmania PCR is useful to predict the risk of relapse after a VL episode in HIV-infected patients...
- Efficacy of liposomal amphotericin B for secondary prophylaxis of visceral leishmaniasis in HIV-infected patientsI Molina
Infectious Diseases Department, Hospital Universitari Vall d Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Barcelona, Spain
J Antimicrob Chemother 60:837-42. 2007..The aim of our study was to evaluate the efficacy of liposomal amphotericin B (L-AMB) for secondary prophylaxis of VL in HIV-infected patients...
- Evaluation of a latex agglutination test (KAtex) for detection of Leishmania antigen in urine of patients with HIV-Leishmania coinfection: value in diagnosis and post-treatment follow-upC Riera
Laboratori de Parasitologia, Facultat de Farmacia, Universitat de Barcelona, Avenida Joan XXIII s n, 08028, Barcelona, Spain
Eur J Clin Microbiol Infect Dis 23:899-904. 2004..ADU by KAtex is appropriate for primary diagnosis of visceral leishmaniasis, for monitoring the efficacy of treatment, and for detection of subclinical infection...
- Donor-to-host transmission of bacterial and fungal infections in lung transplantationI Ruiz
Department of Infectious Diseases, Hospital General Vall d Hebron, Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Spain
Am J Transplant 6:178-82. 2006....
- Prevalence of HTLV-1/2 infections in Spain: A cross-sectional hospital-based surveyAna Trevino
Infectious Diseases Department, Hospital Carlos III, Madrid, Spain
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 26:861-4. 2010..Infected individuals are generally Spanish natives with a prior history of intravenous drug use and are coinfected with HIV-1 and/or HCV...
- Clinicopathological and immunohistochemical analysis of 20 cases of Merkel cell carcinoma in search of prognostic markersB Llombart
Department of Pathology, Instituto Valenciano de Oncologia, Valencia, Spain
Histopathology 46:622-34. 2005..To evaluate the clinicopathological and immunohistochemical characteristics of Merkel cell carcinoma (MCC) in an attempt to find new, potentially significant, prognostic markers...