Maria Isabel Herane
Affiliation: Hospital Universitario
- Acne in infancy and acne geneticsMaria I Herane
Department of Dermatology, West Unit Faculty of Medicine, Hospital San Juan de Dios, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile
Dermatology 206:24-8. 2003..Chromosomal abnormalities, HLA phenotypes, polymorphism of human cytochrome P-450 1A1 and MUC1 gene are involved in the pathogenesis of acne. Several other genes are being studied...
- Clinical efficacy of adapalene (differin(®)) 0.3% gel in Chilean women with cutaneous photoagingMaria Isabel Herane
Departamento de Dermatologia, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Chile, Santiago, Chile
J Dermatolog Treat 23:57-64. 2012..1% at week 24). Adapalene was well tolerated overall, although three patients discontinued the study due to skin irritation in the first month. We conclude that adapalene 0.3% gel is a new safe and effective approach to photoaging...
- Vitiligo and leukoderma in childrenMaria Isabel Herane
Department of Dermatology, University of Chile, Santiago, Chile
Clin Dermatol 21:283-95. 2003
- Specific gel-cream as adjuvant to oral isotretinoin improved hydration and prevented TEWL increase--a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled studyMaria Isabel Herane
Hospital Clinico Universidad de Chile, Santiago de Chile, Chile
J Cosmet Dermatol 8:181-5. 2009..Hydrating and emollient products are often recommended to patients under isotretinoin therapy to control the most frequent mucocutaneous side effects and to improve adherence to treatment...
- Lipoatrophia semicircularis: a compressive lipoatrophy consecutive to persistent mechanical pressureMaria Isabel Herane
Catedra de Dermatologia, Escuela de Medicina, Universidad Andres Bello, Santiago de Chile, Chile
J Dermatol 34:390-3. 2007....