Affiliation: Hospital Universitario La Fe
- [Pharmacological treatment of substance dependence from a neuroscientific perspective (I): opiates and cocaine]G Haro
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Clínico Universitario de Valencia Valencia, Spain
Actas Esp Psiquiatr 31:205-19. 2003..The pharmacotherapies of opiate dependence, both for detoxification and for dehabituation, are then discussed. Finally, the main medications that have been proposed to treat cocaine dependence are also reviewed...
- The role of personality disorders on drug dependence treatment outcomes following inpatient detoxificationG Haro
Servicio de Psiquiatria, Hospital Clinico Universitario de Valencia, Avda Vicente Blasco Ibañez 17, Valencia 46010, Spain
Eur Psychiatry 19:187-92. 2004..The present 6 month follow-up study was conducted to investigate the possible influence of comorbid personality disorders on drug treatment, as well as associated psychopathology and HIV-related risk behaviors outcomes...
- The relationship of personality traits to substance abuse in patients with bipolar disorderGonzalo Haro
Dual Pathology Unit, Psychiatry Department, Hospital de la Ribera, C Onda s n, 46600 Alzira, Valencia, Spain
Eur Psychiatry 22:305-8. 2007..Patients filled out the TCI, the differences were analyzed by ANOVA and the likelihood was obtained by Multinomial Logistic Regression...
- Development and psychometric properties of the Verona Service Satisfaction Scale for methadone-treated opioid-dependent patients (VSSS-MT)José de los Cobos
Addictive Behaviours Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Autónoma University of Barcelona School of Medicine, Sant Antoni Ma Claret, 167, 08025, Barcelona, Spain
Drug Alcohol Depend 68:209-14. 2002..The results of this study suggest that the VSSS-MT measures, briefly but also multidimensionally, opioid-dependent patient satisfaction with methadone treatment centres...
- A satisfaction survey of opioid-dependent clients at methadone treatment centres in SpainJosé Pérez de Los Cobos
Addictive Behaviours Unit, Department of Psychiatry, Hospital de la Santa Creu i Sant Pau, Barcelona Autonomous University School of Medicine, Sant Antoni Ma Claret 167, 08025 Barcelona, Spain
Drug Alcohol Depend 73:307-13. 2004..These results show that Spanish clients are slightly satisfied with conventional centres and bus units, although they fail to detect specific variables that are strongly related to that satisfaction...