Francisco M Camacho-Martínez
Affiliation: Hospital Universitario
- Occupational alopecia or alopecia areata?Antonella Tosti
J Am Acad Dermatol 47:636-7. 2002
- Oral and topical L-phenylalanine, clobetasol propionate, and UVA/sunlight--a new study for the treatment of vitiligoFrancisco Camacho
Departamento de Dermatología Médico Quirúrgica y Venereología Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena Avda Doctor Fedriani s n 41009, Sevilla, Spain
J Drugs Dermatol 1:127-31. 2002..Vitiligo is a hypopigmented skin condition that usually requires a combination of treatment options...
- [Practical management of adalimumab]P Avalos
Departamento de Dermatología Hospital Universitario Virgen de la Macarena Sevilla España
Actas Dermosifiliogr 99:25-7. 2008..It should be withdrawn if the patient is going to undergo surgery and vaccines with live agents are not recommended while the patient is on this treatment...
- Interferon-induced cutaneous sarcoidosis in melanomaCarlos Suárez-García
Departamento de Dermatologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Avda Doctor Fedriani, S N, 41009 Sevilla, Spain
Melanoma Res 19:391-4. 2009....
- Free flaps in surgical dermatology. Comparison between fasciocutaneous and myocutaneous free flaps in facial reconstructionsFrancisco Miguel Camacho-Martínez
School of Medicine, Virgen Macarena University Hospital Seville, Spain
An Bras Dermatol 86:1145-50. 2011..These drawbacks could be avoided with the introduction of a single-step transfer of free flaps to the recipient site, with microvascular anastomosis...
- Two cases of cutaneous chronic graft versus host disease in treatment with psoralen plus ultraviolet-A-bath photochemotherapyMariana Viktoria Hoffner
Department of Dermatology Virgen Macarena University Hospital, Seville, Spain
J Drugs Dermatol 8:1027-9. 2009..Immunosuppressive therapies may prove not only ineffective but may cause serious adverse effects. GVHD remains a major clinical problem and is often associated with high mortality rates...
- Hair loss in womenFrancisco M Camacho-Martínez
Department of Dermatology, School of Medicine, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Seville, Spain
Semin Cutan Med Surg 28:19-32. 2009..5 mg per day. Dermatocosmetic concealment with a hairpiece, hair prosthesis as extensions, or partial hairpieces can be useful. Lastly, weight loss undoubtedly improves hair loss in hyperandrogenic women...
- Value of hormonal levels in patients with male androgenetic alopecia treated with finasteride: better response in patients under 26 years oldF M Camacho
Department of Dermatology, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Avda Dr Fedriani s n 41071 Sevilla, Spain
Br J Dermatol 158:1121-4. 2008..Finasteride is a 5alpha-reductase inhibitor that has proved to be an effective treatment for men with androgenetic alopecia...
- [Cutaneous bronchogenic cyst]Patricia Avalos
Departamento de Dermatologia, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Avda Dr Fedriani 3, 41071 Seville, Spain
Actas Dermosifiliogr 96:186-7. 2005..We emphasize the fact that, in nearly all cases, the diagnosis of this pathology is made through a histopathological study, and we make special reference to the differential diagnoses...
- Erosive pustular dermatosis of the scalp after skin graftingF J Martin
Departments of Dermatology and Pathology, Hospital Universitario Virgen Macarena, Sevilla, Spain
Dermatol Surg 27:766-7. 2001..Only three cases after skin grafting have been reported. We describe a case of erosive pustular dermatosis of the scalp appearing on a split-thickness skin graft placed after excision of a basal cell carcinoma...
- Pigmented and reticulated plaques of folds. A case of lichen planus pigmentosus-inversus?Miguel A Muñoz-Pérez
Department of Dermatology, University Hospital Virgen Macarena, Sevilla, Spain
Eur J Dermatol 12:282. 2002