- A phase I, dose-finding study of sunitinib combined with cisplatin and 5-fluorouracil in patients with advanced gastric cancerC Gomez-Martin
GastroIntestinal Cancer Clinical Research Unit, Clinical Research Programme, Spanish National Cancer Centre CNIO, Fuenlabrada University Hospital, Camino del Molino 2, 28950 Madrid, Spain
Invest New Drugs 31:390-8. 2013..Conclusions Sunitinib plus cisplatin 80 mg/m(2) and 5-FU 4,000 mg/m(2) were combinable and adverse events were manageable. The MTD of sunitinib was established as 25 mg/day on Schedule 2/1...
- HER2/neu testing for anti-HER2-based therapies in patients with unresectable and/or metastatic gastric cancerCarlos Gómez-Martín
GastroIntestinal Cancer Clinical Research Unit, Spanish National Cancer Research Centre, Madrid, Spain
J Clin Pathol 65:751-7. 2012..To study the HER2 gene amplification or overexpression in patients with advanced gastric cancer (GC) and their association with patient characteristics and patient survival...
- Incidence of hand-foot syndrome with capecitabine in combination with chemotherapy as first-line treatment in patients with advanced and/or metastatic gastric cancer suitable for treatment with a fluoropyrimidine-based regimenCarlos Gómez-Martín
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit, Medical Oncology Division, Doce de Octubre University Hospital, Avda de Cordoba s n, 28041, Madrid, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 14:689-97. 2012..Hand-foot syndrome (HFS) is a limiting toxicity of capecitabine, which is not life-threatening but could compromise capecitabine efficacy...
- Consensus of the Spanish Society of Medical Oncology (SEOM) and Spanish Society of Pathology (SEAP) for HER2 testing in gastric carcinomaCarlos Gómez-Martín
GI Cancer Research Unit, Clinical Research Programme, National Cancer Research Centre, C Melchor Fernandez Almagro 3, Madrid, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 13:636-51. 2011..Any laboratories which do not meet the minimum standards set out in the guidelines must make every effort to achieve compliance...
- Efficacy and safety of sorafenib in combination with mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitors for recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after liver transplantationCarlos Gómez-Martín
Gastrointestinal Cancer Unit, Spanish National Cancer Research Center, Fuenlabrada University Hospital, Camino del Molino 2, Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain
Liver Transpl 18:45-52. 2012..The toxicity and efficacy need to be further evaluated in randomized controlled studies for this combination to be considered a valid option...
- SEOM clinical guidelines for the treatment of pancreatic cancerCarlos Gómez-Martín
Servicio de Oncologia Medica, Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 13:528-35. 2011..In recent years new chemotherapy combinations and targeted agents have demonstrated significant antitumoral activity, increasing the armamentarium that can be used against this lethal disease...
- Phase II study of trastuzumab and cisplatin as first-line therapy in patients with HER2-positive advanced gastric or gastroesophageal junction cancerCristina Gravalos
Medical Oncology Department, University Hospital 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
Clin Transl Oncol 13:179-84. 2011..We conducted a multicentre phase II trial to evaluate trastuzumab in combination with cisplatin in patients with untreated HER2-positive advanced gastric or GEJ cancer...
- Current status of mammalian target of rapamycin inhibitors in lung cancerCarlos Gómez-Martín
Department of Oncology, Hospital Universitario 12 de Octubre, Madrid, Spain
Clin Lung Cancer 7:S13-8. 2005....