Marcial Garcia Rojo
- Standardization efforts of digital pathology in EuropeMarcial Garcia Rojo
Department of Pathology, Hospital General Universitario de Ciudad Real, Spain
Anal Cell Pathol (Amst) 35:19-23. 2012....
- SNOMED CT in pathologyMarcial Garcia-Rojo
Pathology Dept, Hospital General Universitario de Ciudad Real, Ciudad Real, Spain
Stud Health Technol Inform 179:123-40. 2012..A consensus is needed to encode pathology reports with the adequate hierarchies and concepts. This will make the implementation of pathology structured reports more feasible...
- Recent advances in standards for Collaborative Digital Anatomic PathologyChristel Daniel
ADICAP INSERM, UMR_S 872 eq20 Paris, F 75006, France
Diagn Pathol 6:S17. 2011....
- Critical comparison of 31 commercially available digital slide systems in pathologyMarcial Garcia Rojo
Pathology Department, Hospital General de Ciudad Real, Spain
Int J Surg Pathol 14:285-305. 2006..The efficient use of digital microscopy by means of image analysis systems can offer important benefits to pathology departments...
- Digital pathology in Europe: coordinating patient care and research effortsMarcial Garcia Rojo
Hospital General de Ciudad Real, 13005 Ciudad Real, Spain
Stud Health Technol Inform 150:997-1001. 2009..Nowadays, further discussion is needed on the adequacy of current existing technical solutions, including for instance quality of images obtained by scanners, or the efficiency of image analysis applications...
- Review of imaging solutions for integrated quantitative immunohistochemistry in the Pathology daily practiceMarcial Garcia Rojo
Pathology Department, Hospital General de Ciudad Real, Ciudad Real, Spain
Folia Histochem Cytobiol 47:349-54. 2009..Medical informatics standards in images (DICOM) and workflow (IHE) under development will foster the use of image analysis in Pathology Departments...
- State of the art and trends for digital pathologyMarcial Garcia Rojo
Pathology Department, Hospital General Universitario de Ciudad Real, Spain
Stud Health Technol Inform 179:15-28. 2012..The consequences of the full digitalization of pathology departments are hard to foresee, but short term issues have arisen that imply interesting challenges for health care standards bodies...