- Protease inhibitor treatment in HIV pregnant women. Is it safe for newborns?A Garcia-Tejedor
Department of Obstetrics, Hospital Universitario La Fe, Valencia, Spain
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 76:175-6. 2002
- HIV detection in amniotic fluid samples. Amniocentesis can be performed in HIV pregnant women?Vicente Maiques
Obstetric Service, Hospital Maternal La FE, 5 degrees Planta, Avda Campanar 21, 46009, Valencia, Spain
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 108:137-41. 2003..To assess amniotic fluid (AF) HIV contamination as a marker of intrauterine HIV infection and to evaluate amniocentesis as a risk factor for vertical HIV transmission when the mother was under antiretroviral treatment...
- Duration of ruptured membranes and extended labor are risk factors for HIV transmissionA Garcia-Tejedor
Obstetrics Department, Hospital Materno Infantil La Fe, Valencia, Spain
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 82:17-23. 2003..To determine the effects of duration of ruptured membranes (DRM) and duration of labor in HIV transmission...
- Intrapartum fetal invasive procedures and perinatal transmission of HIVV Maiques
Hospital Maternal La FE, Valencia, Spain
Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 87:63-7. 1999..To study the effect of intrapartum use of fetal invasive procedures (scalp electrodes or scalp pH sampling) on perinatal transmission rate of HIV...
- Human immunodeficiency virus in cervicovaginal secretions and perinatal transmissionV Maiques
Obstetric Service, Hospital Matemo Infantil La FE, Valencia, Spain
Int J Gynaecol Obstet 84:249-51. 2004