- Forner M J
- Should we look for silent pulmonary embolism in patients with deep venous thrombosis?Maria JosÃ© GarcÃa-Fuster
Internal Medicine, Hospital ClÃnico Universitario, Valencia, Spain
BMC Cardiovasc Disord 14:178. 2014..The objectives were to assess the incidence of S-PE using computed tomography angiogram (CTA), to understand the epidemiological factors that might trigger embolism, and to assess whether D-dimer (DD) predicts the existence of S-PE's...
- [Risk factors and clinical characteristics of thromboembolic venous disease in young patients: a prospective study]María José García-Fuster
Servicio de Medicina Interna, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Valencia, Spain
Med Clin (Barc) 123:217-9. 2004..We aimed to determine the risk factors of thromboembolic disease in young patients and to study the clinical characteristics according to the etiology...
- Long-term prospective study of recurrent venous thromboembolism in patients younger than 50 yearsMaría José García-Fuster
Service of Internal Medicine, Hospital Clinico Universitario, Valencia, Spain
Pathophysiol Haemost Thromb 34:6-12. 2005..These data raise the possibility that selected patients with VTE may require prolonged anticoagulation to prevent recurrent disease...
- [Inferior vena cava malformations and deep venous thrombosis]María J García-Fuster
Servicio de Medicina Interna, Hospital Clinico Universitario de Valencia, Valencia, Espana
Rev Esp Cardiol 59:171-5. 2006..Two patients with an anomaly had recurrent thrombotic occlusion. In conclusion, congenital IVC anomalies were present in 16.2% (95% confidence interval, 6.2-32%) of young patients with iliac thrombosis...
- [Venous thromboembolism and liver cirrhosis]M J García-Fuster
Servicio de Medicina Interna, Hospital Clinico Universitario de Valencia
Rev Esp Enferm Dig 100:259-62. 2008..This study aims to describe the characteristics of cirrhotics patients hospitalized in the last 15 years, and to use the experience gained...