- Apple allergy across Europe: how allergen sensitization profiles determine the clinical expression of allergies to plant foodsMontserrat Fernandez-Rivas
Allergy Unit, Fundacion Hospital Alcorcon, Madrid
J Allergy Clin Immunol 118:481-8. 2006..Allergy to a plant food can either result from direct sensitization to that food or from primary sensitization to pollen, latex, or another food...
- Food allergy in Alergológica-2005M Fernandez Rivas
Allergology Service, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 19:37-44. 2009..Alergológica-2005 is a cross-sectional study carried out in Spain in 4991 new patients prospectively recruited in allergy clinics...
- Research needs in allergy: an EAACI position paper, in collaboration with EFANikolaos G Papadopoulos
Allergy Department, 2nd Pediatric Clinic, University of Athens, Athens, Greece
Clin Transl Allergy 2:21. 2012..Active involvement of all stakeholders, including Patient Organizations and policy makers are necessary to achieve the aims emphasized herein...
- EAACI: A European Declaration on Immunotherapy. Designing the future of allergen specific immunotherapyMoises A Calderon
Section of Allergy and Clinical Immunology, Imperial College, National Heart and Lung Institute, Dovehouse Street, London, SW3 6LY, UK
Clin Transl Allergy 2:20. 2012....
- Risk of allergic reactions to wine, in milk, egg and fish-allergic patientsEmilia Vassilopoulou
Allergy Research Centre, 2nd Department of Pediatrics, University of Athens, Greece
Clin Transl Allergy 1:10. 2011..abstract:..
- Allergies to fruits and vegetablesMontserrat Fernandez-Rivas
Servicio de Alergia, Hospital Clinico San Carlos, Madrid, Spain
Pediatr Allergy Immunol 19:675-81. 2008..Additionally, these two cases also show the improved diagnostic value of Component Resolved Diagnosis, and strengthen its utility in the routine diagnosis and management of patients...
- Clinically relevant peach allergy is related to peach lipid transfer protein, Pru p 3, in the Spanish populationMontserrat Fernandez-Rivas
Unidad de Alergia, Fundacion Hospital Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
J Allergy Clin Immunol 112:789-95. 2003....
- Identification of a 7S globulin as a novel coconut allergenCristina Benito
Laboratorio de Investigacion, Fundacion Hospital Alcorcon, Alcorcon, Spain
Ann Allergy Asthma Immunol 98:580-4. 2007..Coconut (Cocos nucifera) is a monocotyledonous plant of the Arecaceae family. Allergy to coconut is infrequent, with only 5 cases reported so far in the medical literature...
- Differences among pollen-allergic patients with and without plant food allergyJavier Cuesta-Herranz
Allergy Department, Fundacion Jimenez Diaz, Madrid, Spain
Int Arch Allergy Immunol 153:182-92. 2010..The aim of this study was to analyze the differences among pollen-allergic patients with and without plant food allergy...
- Stinging insect allergy: sensitization to vespids in Madrid and surroundings. Cross-reactivity studyJ Puyana
Department of Allergy, Ramon y Cajal Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Allergy 45:126-9. 1990..Direct RAST and RAST inhibition studies indicate that in our geographic region sensitization to Vespula venom is more common than to Polistes venom and Polistes might have cross-reactivity in our patients...
- Safety and effectiveness of immunotherapy in patients with indolent systemic mastocytosis presenting with Hymenoptera venom anaphylaxisDavid González de Olano
Allergy Unit, Hospital de Fuenlabrada, Madrid, Spain
J Allergy Clin Immunol 121:519-26. 2008..Venom immunotherapy (VIT) is a safe and effective way to treat patients with Hymenoptera anaphylaxis, but few studies have addressed its usefulness in patients with systemic mastocytosis...