- Prenatal exposure to cooking gas and respiratory health in infants is modified by tobacco smoke exposure and diet in the INMA birth cohort studyAna Esplugues
CIBER Epidemiologia y Salud Pública CIBERESP, Melchor Fernandez Almagro, 3 5, 28029, Madrid, Spain
Environ Health 12:100. 2013..The aim of this study is to analyze the association between the use of gas cooking at home during pregnancy and respiratory problems in children during their first year of life...
- Air pollution exposure during pregnancy and reduced birth size: a prospective birth cohort study in Valencia, SpainFerran Ballester
Center for Public Health Research CSISP, Conselleria de Sanitat, 46020, Valencia, Spain
Environ Health 9:6. 2010..The objective of this study was to assess the association between exposure to air pollution during pregnancy and anthropometric measures at birth in a cohort in Valencia, Spain...
- Indoor and outdoor concentrations and determinants of NO2 in a cohort of 1-year-old children in Valencia, SpainA Esplugues
Centro Superior de Investigaciones en Salud Pública CSISP, Valencia, Spain
Indoor Air 20:213-23. 2010....
- Indoor and outdoor air concentrations of BTEX and determinants in a cohort of one-year old children in Valencia, SpainAna Esplugues
Spanish Consortium for Research on Epidemiology and Public Health CIBERESP, Parc de Recerca Biomedica de Barcelona, Doctor Aiguader, 88 1ª Planta, 8003 Barcelona, Spain
Sci Total Environ 409:63-9. 2010....
- Outdoor, but not indoor, nitrogen dioxide exposure is associated with persistent cough during the first year of lifeAna Esplugues
CIBER Epidemiología y Salud Pública, Spain
Sci Total Environ 409:4667-73. 2011..We assessed the relation between prenatal and postnatal nitrogen dioxide (NO(2)) levels and the development of lower respiratory tract infections (LRTI), wheezing and persistent cough during the first year of life...
- Pre- and postnatal exposure to tobacco smoke and respiratory outcomes during the first yearV Fuentes-Leonarte
Unit of Addictive Disorders, San Marcelino Primary Health Care Center, Valencia, Spain Center for Public Health Research CSISP FISABIO, Valencia, Spain Spanish Consortium for Research on Epidemiology and Public Health CIBERESP, Madrid, Spain
Indoor Air 25:4-12. 2015..62, 95% CI: 1.05-2.51). Exposure to tobacco smoke was related to a higher risk of experiencing respiratory outcomes in young infants. Prenatal exposure was that most clearly associated with the respiratory outcomes analyzed. ..