- Basaloid squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck: a clinicopathological and follow-up study of 40 cases and review of the literatureCosme Ereño
Department of Pathology, Hospital de Basurto, Basque Country University, Avda de Montevideo 18, Bilbao, 48013, Spain
Head Neck Pathol 2:83-91. 2008..On follow-up, 21 cases (52.5%) are alive and 19 (47.5%) died of disease. Three- and 5-year overall survival was 50% and 38.5%, respectively. A significant shorter survival was detected in node positive patients (P<0.05)...
- Malakoplakia associated with colorectal adenocarcinomaLeire Andres
Department of Pathology, Hospital de Basurto Basque Country University UPV EHU, Bilbao, Spain
Ann Saudi Med 25:50-2. 2005
- Temporal bone secretory meningioma presenting as a middle ear massCosme Ereño
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital de Basurto, Avda de Montevideo 18, Basque Country University, 48013 Bilbao, Spain
Pathol Res Pract 202:481-4. 2006..The differential diagnosis of this tumor in this location is also commented on. As far as we know, primary temporal bone meningiomas with secretory histology have not been previously reported in the medical literature...
- Orbital giant cell angiofibromaCosme Ereño
Department of Pathology, Hospital de Basurto, Basque Country Univeristy EHU UPV, Bilbao, Spain
APMIS 114:663-5. 2006..The clinicopathological features of this rare neoplasm--that is nowadays considered a variant of solitary fibrous tumour--are reviewed and briefly commented on...
- Primary sinonasal ameloblastomaCosme Ereño
Department of Anatomic Pathology, Hospital de Basurto, Basque Country University UPV EHU, Bilbao, Spain
APMIS 113:148-50. 2005..The paper reviews the clinico-pathological features of this rare tumour and supports the theory of its sinonasal epithelium origin...