- A multinational randomized, controlled, clinical trial of etoricoxib in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis [ISRCTN25142273]Eduardo Collantes
Hospital Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Spain
BMC Fam Pract 3:10. 2002..Etoricoxib is a highly selective COX-2 inhibitor which was evaluated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Improved control of osteoarthritis pain and self-reported health status in non-responders to celecoxib switched to rofecoxib: results of PAVIA, an open-label post-marketing survey in SpainEduardo Collantes-Estevez
Servicio de Reumatologia, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Spain
Curr Med Res Opin 19:402-10. 2003..2%). At baseline, most patients (77%) were being prescribed celecoxib 200 mg/day; during the study most (92.5%) received rofecoxib 25 mg/day. The mean interval between switch to rofecoxib and follow-up interview was 33 days...
- Effectiveness of reducing infliximab dose interval in non-responder patients with refractory spondyloarthropathies. An open extension of a multicentre studyE Collantes-Estevez
Department of Rheumatology, Reina Sofia University Hospital of Córdoba, Cordoba
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:1555-8. 2005..To evaluate the therapeutic effectiveness of reducing the infliximab dose interval to 6 weeks in spondyloarthropathy patients not responding to 5 mg/kg every 8 weeks...
- Usefulness of a centralized system of data collection for the development of an international multicentre registry of spondyloarthritisRuxandra Schiotis
Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Avda Menendez Pidal s n, 14004 Cordoba, Spain
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:132-6. 2011..To present the usefulness of a centralized system of data collection for the development of an international multicentre registry of SpA...
- Phenotypic differences between familial versus sporadic ankylosing spondylitis: a cross-sectional Spanish registry of spondyloarthropathies (REGISPONSER)Raquel Almodovar
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Universitario Fundacion Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:822-7. 2011..To analyse potential differences in disease phenotype between patients with familial ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and sporadic AS...
- [Assessing the efficacy of non-arthroscopic joint lavage in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee]Gabriel Frías
Servicio de Reumatologia, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Espana
Reumatol Clin 5:189-93. 2009..To evaluate the efficacy of joint lavage in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee...
- Increased efficacy of infliximab associated with methotrexate in ankylosing spondylitisVeronica C Pérez-Guijo
Department of Rheumatology, Reina Sofia University Hospital of Córdoba, Menendez Pidal, S N, 14004 Cordoba, Spain
Joint Bone Spine 74:254-8. 2007..The aims of this study were to assess the efficacy of infliximab (IFX) combined with methotrexate (MTX) versus IFX alone in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Infliximab reduces myeloperoxidase concentration in chronic inflammatory joint diseasesMontserrat Feijoo
Departamento de Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
Pharmacology 83:211-6. 2009..Patients with active disease showed increases in concentrations of MPO and biomarkers of oxidation, but decreases in antioxidant parameters. After infliximab treatment, both inflammatory parameters and MPO concentrations were normalized...
- Prevalence of vertebral fractures by semiautomated morphometry in patients with ankylosing spondylitisNuria Montala
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Santa Maria, Lleida, c Alcalde Rovira Roure 44, Lleida, Spain
J Rheumatol 38:893-7. 2011..Our objective was to estimate the prevalence of vertebral fractures in a representative Spanish population of patients with AS using a validated semiquantitative method, MorphoXpress(®)...
- First signs and symptoms of spondyloarthritis--data from an inception cohort with a disease course of two years or less (REGISPONSER-Early)Marena Rojas-Vargas
Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, HU Reina Sofía, Cordoba, Spain
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:404-9. 2009..To determine the first signs and symptoms, and the clinical, biological and radiological characteristics of patients with early SpA...