- A multinational randomized, controlled, clinical trial of etoricoxib in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis [ISRCTN25142273]Eduardo Collantes
Hospital Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Spain
BMC Fam Pract 3:10. 2002..Etoricoxib is a highly selective COX-2 inhibitor which was evaluated for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (RA)...
- Improved control of osteoarthritis pain and self-reported health status in non-responders to celecoxib switched to rofecoxib: results of PAVIA, an open-label post-marketing survey in SpainEduardo Collantes-Estevez
Servicio de Reumatologia, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Spain
Curr Med Res Opin 19:402-10. 2003....
- Effectiveness of reducing infliximab dose interval in non-responder patients with refractory spondyloarthropathies. An open extension of a multicentre studyE Collantes-Estevez
Department of Rheumatology, Reina Sofia University Hospital of Córdoba, Cordoba
Rheumatology (Oxford) 44:1555-8. 2005..To evaluate the therapeutic effectiveness of reducing the infliximab dose interval to 6 weeks in spondyloarthropathy patients not responding to 5 mg/kg every 8 weeks...
- Usefulness of a centralized system of data collection for the development of an international multicentre registry of spondyloarthritisRuxandra Schiotis
Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Avda Menendez Pidal s n, 14004 Cordoba, Spain
Rheumatology (Oxford) 50:132-6. 2011..To present the usefulness of a centralized system of data collection for the development of an international multicentre registry of SpA...
- Phenotypic differences between familial versus sporadic ankylosing spondylitis: a cross-sectional Spanish registry of spondyloarthropathies (REGISPONSER)Raquel Almodovar
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Universitario Fundacion Alcorcon, Madrid, Spain
Clin Exp Rheumatol 29:822-7. 2011..To analyse potential differences in disease phenotype between patients with familial ankylosing spondylitis (AS) and sporadic AS...
- [Assessing the efficacy of non-arthroscopic joint lavage in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee]Gabriel Frías
Servicio de Reumatologia, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, Cordoba, Espana
Reumatol Clin 5:189-93. 2009..To evaluate the efficacy of joint lavage in patients with osteoarthritis of the knee...
- Increased efficacy of infliximab associated with methotrexate in ankylosing spondylitisVeronica C Pérez Guijo
Department of Rheumatology, Reina Sofia University Hospital of Córdoba, Menendez Pidal, S N, 14004 Cordoba, Spain
Joint Bone Spine 74:254-8. 2007..The aims of this study were to assess the efficacy of infliximab (IFX) combined with methotrexate (MTX) versus IFX alone in the treatment of ankylosing spondylitis (AS)...
- Infliximab reduces myeloperoxidase concentration in chronic inflammatory joint diseasesMontserrat Feijoo
Departamento de Bioquimica y Biologia Molecular, Facultad de Medicina, Universidad de Cordoba, Cordoba, Spain
Pharmacology 83:211-6. 2009..In conclusion: (1) the MPO concentration is related to inflammatory activity and could play an important role in the maintenance and outbreak of oxidative stress present in these diseases, and (2) infliximab inhibits MPO concentration...
- Prevalence of vertebral fractures by semiautomated morphometry in patients with ankylosing spondylitisNuria Montala
Department of Rheumatology, Hospital Santa Maria, Lleida, c Alcalde Rovira Roure 44, Lleida, Spain
J Rheumatol 38:893-7. 2011..Our objective was to estimate the prevalence of vertebral fractures in a representative Spanish population of patients with AS using a validated semiquantitative method, MorphoXpress(®)...
- First signs and symptoms of spondyloarthritis--data from an inception cohort with a disease course of two years or less (REGISPONSER-Early)Marena Rojas-Vargas
Rheumatology Department, Hospital Universitario Reina Sofia, HU Reina Sofía, Cordoba, Spain
Rheumatology (Oxford) 48:404-9. 2009..To determine the first signs and symptoms, and the clinical, biological and radiological characteristics of patients with early SpA...