- [Primary care evaluation and hospitalization due to ambulatory care sensitive conditions. Conceptual framework]J Caminal Homar
Aten Primaria 31:61-5. 2003
- [Hospitalizations due to ambulatory care sensitive conditions: selection of diagnostic codes for Spain]J Caminal
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Edifici M 08193 Bellaterra
Gac Sanit 15:128-41. 2001..The objective of this study is to select the list of diagnostic codes to assess the performance of primary health care in Spain...
- [Complementary and alternative medicine and its contribution to the social and health system. What, why, and how]Josefina Caminal
Departament de Pediatria, , i de Medicina Preventiva, Facultat de Medicina, , Bellaterra, Barcelona,
Aten Primaria 38:409-12. 2006
- Antibiotic prescription in primary health care: clinical and economic perspectives (Catalonia, Spain)Josefina Caminal
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Eur J Public Health 15:276-81. 2005..To quantify clinical inappropriateness of antibiotic prescription and its costs in primary health care...
- The role of primary care in preventing ambulatory care sensitive conditionsJosefina Caminal
Department of Preventive Medicine, Autonomous University of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Eur J Public Health 14:246-51. 2004....
- [Longitudinal study of hospital readmission for congestive heart failure in Cataluña. 1996-1999]Josefina Caminal
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Campus de Bellaterra, Edifici M 08193 Cerdanyola del Vallés
Rev Esp Salud Publica 78:267-76. 2004..This study is aimed at describing the readmission phenomenon for heart failure patients and identifying some of their related clinical factors by means of a follow-up study with administrative data...
- [Advances of the investigation of "Ambulatory Care Sensitive Conditions" in primary care in Spain]Josefina Caminal
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona Facultat de Medicina, Medicina Preventiva i Salut Pública Edifici M 08193 Bellaterra Cerdanyola del Vallès, Barcelona, Espana
Rev Esp Salud Publica 76:189-96. 2002..6) To use this indicator as a measure of both the distribution of functions between levels of care and the coordination among them...
- [Primary health care and hospitalizations in ambulatory care sensitive conditions in Catalonia]J Caminal Homar
Universitat Autonoma de Barcelona, Facultat de Medicina, Medicina Preventiva i Salut Pública, Edifici M, 08193 Bellaterra, Cerdanyola
Rev Clin Esp 201:501-7. 2001....
- [Hospitalizations preventable by timely and effective primary health care]J Caminal Homar
Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona España
Aten Primaria 31:6-14; discussion 16-7. 2003..To know the specific health problems referred as ambulatory care sensitive conditions (ACSC) and to identify the primordial interventions of primary health care (PHC) in reducing hospitalisations due to ACSC...
- [Placebo effect versus therapeutic effect in clinical practice and complementary and alternative medicines (CAM)]Teresa Forcades
Institut de Teologia Fonamental de Sant Cugat, Barcelona,
Aten Primaria 39:99-102. 2007
- [Regulatory strategies for complementary and alternative medicines: towards a model for understanding health practices]Cristina Urios
Facultad de Derecho, ,
Aten Primaria 38:574-6. 2006
- [Health system interventions assessment in Spain: an approach through the analysis of the time trends and the geographical variability of avoidable mortality between 1986 -2001]Rosa Gispert Magarolas
Servei d Informació i Estudis, Departament de Salut, Generalitat de Catalunya
Rev Esp Salud Publica 80:139-55. 2006..Time trends from 1986-2001 and the geographical distribution of avoidable mortality by provinces, are presented for Spain...