- [First intraoperative magnetic resonance imaging in a Spanish hospital of the public healthcare system: Initial experience, feasibility and difficulties in our environment]Marta Brell
Servicio de Neurocirugia, Hospital Universitario Son Espases, Palma de Mallorca, España Electronic address
Neurocirugia (Astur) 24:11-21. 2013..We evaluate its usefulness and accuracy to detect residual tumours and compare its intraoperative results with images obtained postoperatively using conventional high-field devices...
- O6-Methylguanine-DNA methyltransferase protein expression by immunohistochemistry in brain and non-brain systemic tumours: systematic review and meta-analysis of correlation with methylation-specific polymerase chain reactionMarta Brell
Department of Neurosurgery, Son Dureta University Hospital, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
BMC Cancer 11:35. 2011..Agreement on the best and most reliable technique for evaluating MGMT status remains unsettled. The aim of this study was to perform a systematic review and meta-analysis of the correlation between IHC and MSP...
- Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy in the treatment of exclusive cavernous sinus meningioma: functional outcome, local control, and toleranceMarta Brell
Neurosurgery Department, Hospital Universitari de Bellvitge, L Hospitalet, Barcelona, Spain 08907
Surg Neurol 65:28-33; discussion 33-4. 2006..Fractionated stereotactic radiotherapy (FSRT) combines the precision of stereotactic positioning with the radiobiologic advantage of dose fractionation...
- Direct observation of human microcirculation during decompressive craniectomy after strokeJon Pérez-Bárcena
Department of Intensive Care Medicine, Son Dureta University Hospital, Mallorca, Spain
Crit Care Med 39:1126-9. 2011....
- [Implication of radiological pattern in the prognosis of oligodendroglial tumors: correlation with genetic profile]Marta Brell
Servicio de Neurocirugia, Hospital Universitario Son Dureta, Palma de Mallorca, Espana
Rev Neurol 52:465-71. 2011....
- Quantitative analysis of matrix metalloproteinase-2 mRNA expression in central and peripheral regions of gliomasMarta Brell
Department of Neurosurgery, HUSD, Palma de Mallorca, Spain
Brain Tumor Pathol 28:137-44. 2011..Our results demonstrate that MMP-2 is differentially expressed in central and peripheral regions of gliomas. Further studies are necessary to clarify the significance of these findings and their possible relevance in clinical practice...