- Utilisation of mental health services and costs of patients with schizophrenia in three areas of SpainJ M Haro
Centro de Investigacíon en Minusvalías, Universidad de Cadiz, Spain
Br J Psychiatry 173:334-40. 1998....
- The European Schizophrenia Outpatient Health Outcomes (SOHO) study: rationale, methods and recruitmentJ M Haro
Research and Development Unit, Sant Joan de Deu SSM, Sant Boi, Barcelona, Spain
Acta Psychiatr Scand 107:222-32. 2003..The role of observational studies in the assessment of the effectiveness of antipsychotic agents is reviewed, and the rationale, design and recruitment issues surrounding the SOHO study are presented...
- Effectiveness of antipsychotic treatment for schizophrenia: 6-month results of the Pan-European Schizophrenia Outpatient Health Outcomes (SOHO) studyJ M Haro
Sant Joan de Déu Serveis de Salut Mental, Sant Boi, Barcelona, Spain
Acta Psychiatr Scand 111:220-31. 2005..To present the 6-month outcomes associated with antipsychotic treatment of patients participating in the Schizophrenia Outpatient Health Outcomes (SOHO) study...
- Antipsychotic type and correlates of antipsychotic treatment discontinuation in the outpatient treatment of schizophreniaJosep Maria Haro
Research and Development Unit, Sant Joan de Déu Serveis de Salut Mental, Dr Antoni Pujades 42, 08030 Sant Boi, Barcelona, Spain
Eur Psychiatry 21:41-7. 2006..The findings from this study should be interpreted conservatively because of its non-randomized observational design...
- Analysis of treatment effectiveness in longitudinal observational dataDouglas Faries
Outcomes Research, Eli Lilly and Company, Indianapolis, Indiana, USA
J Biopharm Stat 17:809-26. 2007..Marginal structural models are a promising approach to estimation of causal treatment effects in such data...