Carlos Ayán Pérez
- Potential benefits of non-pharmacological therapies in fibromyalgiaF Sueiro Blanco
Superior Polytechnical School of Lugo, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
Open Rheumatol J 2:1-6. 2008....
- Systemic lupus erythematosus and exerciseC Ayan
Department of Physiology, National Institute of Physical Activity and Sport Science, University of Leon, Spain
Lupus 16:5-9. 2007..Considerations for future research are also discussed...
- Relationship between aerobic fitness and quality of life in female fibromyalgia patientsC Ayan
Area of Preventive Medicine and Public Health, Department of Physiology, University of Leon, Leon, Spain
Clin Rehabil 21:1109-13. 2007..To determine whether there is a direct link between quality of life and aerobic capacity among female fibromyalgia patients...
- [Prescribing exercise in tobacco smoking cessation therapy]Carlos Ayán Pérez
Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación y el Deporte, Campus de Pontevedra, Universidad de Vigo, Espana
Arch Bronconeumol 45:556-60. 2009....
- Health education home-based program in females with fibromyalgia: a pilot studyC Ayan
Department of Preventive Medicine, University of Leon, Spain
J Back Musculoskelet Rehabil 22:99-105. 2009..The self-controlled multimodal programme was efficient in improving flexibility and reducing the impact of the illness in women fibromyalgia patients. However, adherence was poor when patients had to exercise on their own...
- Effects of 2 physiotherapy programs on pain perception, muscular flexibility, and illness impact in women with fibromyalgia: a pilot studyM Valencia
Department of Nursing and Physiotherapy, University of Leon, Leon, Spain
J Manipulative Physiol Ther 32:84-92. 2009....