Affiliation: Medical Research Council
Country: South Africa
- Decentralising HIV treatment in lower- and middle-income countriesTamara Kredo
South African Cochrane Centre, South African Medical Research Council, Tygerberg, South Africa
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 6:CD009987. 2013..To address these uncertainties, we summarised the research studies examining the risks and benefits of decentralising antiretroviral therapy service delivery...
- Interaction between artemether-lumefantrine and nevirapine-based antiretroviral therapy in HIV-1-infected patientsT Kredo
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, University of Cape Town, Cape Town, South Africa
Antimicrob Agents Chemother 55:5616-23. 2011..The mechanism of the lumefantrine interaction remains to be elucidated. Studies investigating the interaction of nevirapine and artemether-lumefantrine in HIV-infected patients with malaria are urgently needed...
- Clinical practice guidelines within the Southern African Development Community: a descriptive study of the quality of guideline development and concordance with best evidence for five priority diseasesTamara Kredo
South African Cochrane Centre, South African Medical Research Council, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa
Health Res Policy Syst 10:1. 2012..This evaluation aims to address this gap in knowledge and provide recommendations for regional guideline development...
- Adverse drug reactions in adult medical inpatients in a South African hospital serving a community with a high HIV/AIDS prevalence: prospective observational studyUshma Mehta
Division of Clinical Pharmacology, Department of Medicine, University of Cape Town, Observatory 7925, South Africa
Br J Clin Pharmacol 65:396-406. 2008..ADRs in HIV-infected patients were less likely to be preventable...
- Task shifting from doctors to non-doctors for initiation and maintenance of antiretroviral therapyTamara Kredo
South African Cochrane Centre, South African Medical Research Council, PO Box 19070, Tygerberg, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7505
Cochrane Database Syst Rev 7:CD007331. 2014....