- Short-term augmentation of fluoxetine with clonazepam in the treatment of depression: a double-blind study
W T Smith
Summit Research Network, Portland, Ore 97209, USA
Am J Psychiatry 155:1339-45. 1998
- Is extended clonazepam cotherapy of fluoxetine effective for outpatients with major depression?
Ward T Smith
Summit Research Network, 1849 NW Kearney, Portland, OR 97209, USA
J Affect Disord 70:251-9. 2002
..A new 18-week double-blind study attempted to replicate these findings to determine whether superiority would extend to 3 months and assess risks of extension...
- Gepirone extended-release: new evidence for efficacy in the treatment of major depressive disorder
Alan D Feiger
Feiger Health Research Center, Wheat Ridge, CO 80033, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:243-9. 2003
..To assess the efficacy and tolerability of the 5-HT(1A) agonist gepirone in extended-release formulation (gepirone-ER) versus placebo in patients with major depressive disorder...
- Efficacy of sertraline in severe generalized social anxiety disorder: results of a double-blind, placebo-controlled study
Michael R Liebowitz
New York State Psychiatric Institute, New York, NY, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 64:785-92. 2003
..The goal of the current study was to evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of sertraline for the treatment of severe generalized social anxiety disorder in adults...
- Gepirone extended-release in the treatment of adult outpatients with major depressive disorder: a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study
Robert J Bielski
Summit Research Network, Inc, Okemos, Mich 48864, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 69:571-7. 2008
..To evaluate the efficacy and tolerability of extended-release gepirone (gepirone-ER), a 5-HT(1A) agonist, versus placebo in the treatment of adult outpatients with major depressive disorder (MDD)...
- Pregabalin in generalized anxiety disorder: a placebo-controlled trial
Atul C Pande
Pfizer Global Research and Development, Ann Arbor Laboratories, MI, USA
Am J Psychiatry 160:533-40. 2003
..In short-term treatment, pregabalin does not appear to have the withdrawal symptoms associated with the benzodiazepines...
- A randomized, double-blind, active-control study of sertraline versus venlafaxine XR in major depressive disorder
Richard C Shelton
Department of Psychiatry, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, Tenn, USA
J Clin Psychiatry 67:1674-81. 2006
..The objective of the current multisite study was to compare relatively higher doses of sertraline (i.e., 150 mg/day) and venlafaxine extended release (XR) (225 mg/day) in outpatients with major depressive disorder...