A E Sluder
- Nuclear receptors in nematodes: themes and variationsA E Sluder
Cambria Biosciences LLC, 2 Preston Court, Bedford, MA 01730, USA
Trends Genet 17:206-13. 2001..Questions regarding the evolution and function of NR genes in nematodes, framed by t00e abundance and diversity of these genes in the C. elegans genome, are the focus of this article...
- Chemical Genetics of a C. elegans Signaling CascadeAnn Sluder; Fiscal Year: 2002..The C. elegans-based chemical genetic approach described herein can be genetically modified to identify compounds specific for other disease gene pathways for which there are C. elegans homologs. ..
- DEVELOPMENT OF NUCLEAR RECEPTORS AS ANTHELMINTIC TARGETSAnn Sluder; Fiscal Year: 2003..Secondary assays will be used to select those active compounds that are most promising for further development in Phase III. PROPOSED COMMERCIAL APPLICATION: NOT AVAILABLE ..
- RILUZOLE MOA: TARGETS FOR IMPROVED NEUROPROTECTIVE DRUGSAnn Sluder; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- A HIGH-THROUGHPUT SCREEN FOR ANTI-NECROTIC COMPOUNDSDONALD KIRSCH; Fiscal Year: 2006..S. The proposed screen opens up a novel therapeutic approach to this major public health problem. ..