Affiliation: Novo mesto
- Characterization of piroxicam crystal modificationsF Vrecer
KRKA, D D, Novo mesto, R and D Division, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 256:3-15. 2003..Differences in dissolution rates among crystal forms of piroxicam were attributed to differences in their wettability, where highest wettability was obtained for monohydrate and the lowest for form III...
- The influence of HPMC viscosity as FRC parameter on the release of low soluble drug from hydrophylic matrix tabletsS Devjak Novak
KRKA, D D, Novo mesto, Šmarješka cesta, Slovenia
Pharm Dev Technol 18:343-7. 2013..However, the viscosity interval as FRC can not be generalized, because it is different for different tablet compositions...
- Similarity of solid state structures of R- and S-isomers of clopidogrel hydrogensulphate saltV Zupancic
Krka d d, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Pharmazie 65:389-90. 2010..The present study showed, that the crystal structures of R-isomer and the polymorphic form 1 of clopidrogrel hydrogensulphate S-isomer are very similar...
- Characterization of physicochemical properties of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC) type 2208 and their influence on prolonged drug release from matrix tabletsS Devjak Novak
KRKA, D D, Novo mesto, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501 Novo mesto, Slovenia
J Pharm Biomed Anal 66:136-43. 2012....
- Application of experimental design methodology in development and optimization of drug release methodM Kincl
KRKA, D D, Novo mesto, R and D, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501 Novo mesto, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 291:39-49. 2005....
- Optimization of melt pelletization in a high shear mixerP Bukovec
Krka d d, Novo mesto, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501 Novo mesto, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 381:192-8. 2009..In the latter case, mixing time was identified as the variable that mostly influenced the pelletization process. Finally response surface methodology was applied to find the optimum values of the process variables...
- Development and optimization of the drug release determination of iron from iron prolonged release tabletsM Kincl
Physicochemical Development Department, R and D, KRKA, D D, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Pharmazie 58:257-9. 2003....
- The influence of gastric emptying kinetics on the drug release from enteric coated pellets in fasted state: an in vitro/in vivo correlationM Stefanic
Krka d d, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Eur J Pharm Biopharm 82:376-82. 2012....
- Statistical optimisation of diclofenac sustained release pellets coated with polymethacrylic filmsA Kramar
R and D Division, KRKA, D D, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 256:43-52. 2003..We also studied thermal and surface characteristics of the polymethacrylic films to understand the influence of plasticizer concentration on the drug release from the pellets...
- Physical characterization of pantoprazole sodium hydratesV Zupancic
Krka d d, Novo mesto, Product Supply, Smarjeska cesta 6, 8501 Novo mesto, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 291:59-68. 2005..Amorphous form can be obtained by conventional spray drying method or by distillation of solvent under reduced pressure...
- Oxidation of lovastatin in the solid state and its stabilization with natural antioxidantsS Javernik
Research and Development Division, Krka d d, Novo mesto, Slovenia
Pharmazie 56:738-40. 2001..The results prove that flavonoids do have significant antioxidative potential. This phenomenon can be used to improve oxidative stability of drugs such as lovastatin which are sensitive to the presence of oxygen...
- Investigation of polymeric nanoparticles as carriers of enalaprilat for oral administrationP Ahlin
University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Pharmacy, Askerceva 7, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Int J Pharm 239:113-20. 2002..The apparent permeability coefficient across rat jejunum of enalaprilat entrapped in PLGA nanoparticles is not significantly improved compared with enalaprilat in solution...