Affiliation: Jozef Stefan Institute
- Simultaneous determination of inorganic mercury and methylmercury compounds in natural watersMartina Logar
Jozef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000 Ljubljana, Slovenija
Anal Bioanal Chem 374:1015-21. 2002..006 ng L(-1) for MeHg and 0.06 ng L(-1) for Hg(2+)when 300 mL of water was analysed. The repeatability of the results was about 5% for MeHg and 10% for Hg(2+). Recoveries were 90-110% for both species...
- Total mercury, methylmercury and selenium in mercury polluted areas in the province Guizhou, ChinaMilena Horvat
Department of Environmental Sciences, Jozef Stefan Institute, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Sci Total Environ 304:231-56. 2003..In order to assess the real level of contamination in the local population, it is recommended that biomonitoring should be performed, including Hg and MeHg measurements in hair, blood and urine samples...
- Simultaneous determination of trace levels of ethylmercury and methylmercury in biological samples and vaccines using sodium tetra(n-propyl)borate as derivatizing agentDarija Gibicar
Department of Environmental Sciences, Jozef Stefan Institute, Jamova 39, 1000, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Anal Bioanal Chem 388:329-40. 2007..This work illustrates the possibility of using hair and blood as potential biomarkers of exposure to thiomersal...
- Element content and element correlations in Chinese human liverPeiqun Zhang
Institute of High Energy Physics and Key Laboratory of Nuclear Analytical Techniques, Chinese Academy of Sciences, P.O. Box 918, 100039 Beijing, China
Anal Bioanal Chem 380:773-81. 2004..these correlations could be rationally explained by the similarity of the electronic structures of the elements and/or their physiological functions in the human body...
- Increased ethyl mercury load in protein a immunoadsorptionAndreja Marn-Pernat
University Medical Center Ljubljana, Department of Nephrology, University of Ljubljana, Ljubljana, Slovenia
Ther Apher Dial 9:254-7. 2005....