Affiliation: Slovak Academy of Sciences
- ANTIDotE: anti-tick vaccines to prevent tick-borne diseases in EuropeHein Sprong
The National Institute of Public Health and the Environment RIVM, Bilthoven, The Netherlands
Parasit Vectors 7:77. 2014....
- Seroepidemiological study reveals regional co-occurrence of Lassa- and Hantavirus antibodies in Upper Guinea, West AfricaBoris Klempa
Institute of Medical Virology, Charite School of Medicine, Helmut Ruska Haus, Berlin, Germany
Trop Med Int Health 18:366-71. 2013..To assess the public health relevance of Lassa arenavirus and hantavirus infections in a subpopulation of recently febrile patients...
- Complex evolution and epidemiology of Dobrava-Belgrade hantavirus: definition of genotypes and their characteristicsBoris Klempa
Institute of Virology, Helmut Ruska Haus, Charite Medical School, Berlin, Germany
Arch Virol 158:521-9. 2013....
- Hantaviruses and climate changeB Klempa
Institute of Virology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Bratislava, Slovakia
Clin Microbiol Infect 15:518-23. 2009..Nevertheless, hantaviruses will undoubtedly remain a significant public health threat for several decades to come...
- The broad spectrum of hantaviruses and their hosts in Central EuropeB Klempa
Institute of Virology, Slovak Academy of Sciences, Dubravska cesta 9, 845 05 Bratislava, Slovak
Acta Virol 57:130-7. 2013..In this review, we summarize current data on molecular detection of hantaviruses in reservoir hosts as well as on molecular epidemiology of human hantavirus infections in Central Europe...