Affiliation: Faculty of Medicine
- [Alexander von Lichtenberg in Kaschau (Košice) in the years 1916-1918. A previously unknown source]V Nagy
Medizinische Fakultät und Louis Pasteur Universitätkrankenhaus, Urologische Klinik der P J Šafárik Universität, SNP 1, Kosice, Slowakische Republik
Urologe A 52:255-9. 2013..He was only active in Kaschau for 2 years but by the collaboration with Kňazovický he influenced not only surgery but also urology after the collapse of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in Košice in Czechoslovakia...
- Unusual presentation of the urogenital myiasis caused by Luciliasericata (Diptera: Calliphoridae)Vincent Nagy
Department of Urology, Medical Faculty and L Pasteur University Hospital, PJ Safarik University, Kosice, Republic of Slovakia
Ann Agric Environ Med 19:802-4. 2012..The case report describes the unusual presentation of the urogenital myiasis caused by Luciliasericata in two Slovakian men...
- [Detection of circulating tumor cells from peripheral blood in patients with transitional cell carcinoma--pilot study. Comparison with the standard histopathological staging]V Nagy
Urologická klinika, Univerzita P J Safárika, Lekárska fakulta a Univerzitná nemocnica L Pasteura, Kosice, Slovenska republika
Klin Onkol 24:287-92. 2011..Another goal of this study was to identify whether surgery can influence the amount of circulating tumor cells and to correlate the samples with standard histopathological staging...
- Sarcomatous dedifferentiated renal cell carcinoma mimicking a severe purulent kidney infectionV Nagy
Department of Urology, Faculty of Medicine, University of P J Safarik, Kosice, Slovak Republic
Urol Int 76:77-81. 2006..In doubtful cases a quick peroperative biopsy and histology should be performed. Sometimes only a definitive histological examination can reveal the tumorous origin of the disease...
- Serum level of IGFBP3 and IGF1/IGFBP3 molar ratio in addition to PSA and single nucleotide polymorphism in PSA and CYP17 gene may contribute to early diagnostics of prostate cancerM Tajtakova
1st Department of Internal Medicine, Faculty of Medicine, Safarikiensis University, Kosice, Kosice, Slovakia
Neoplasma 57:118-22. 2010..Further research is needed to prove, whether serum level of IGFBP3 in addition to PSA determines the prognosis and progression of PCa...