Affiliation: Comenius University
- Malformations of the first branchial cleft: duplication of the external auditory canalJanka Jakubíková
Pediatric Otolaryngology, Department of Medical Faculty of Comenius University, 83340 Bratislava, Limbova 1, Slovak Republic
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 69:255-61. 2005..In this retrospective study, clinical features, diagnostic and therapeutic pitfalls are described in nine pediatric cases...
- Retropharyngeal lymphangiomaJ Jakubikova
Pediatric Otolaryngology Department, Faculty ofMedicine, Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia
Bratisl Lek Listy 107:439-41. 2006..After surgery dehydrated alcohol was injected into the retropharyngeal space. 27 months later there was no sign of recurrence (Fig. 2, Ref 12)...
- Newborn hearing screening and strategy for early detection of hearing loss in infantsJanka Jakubíková
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology Department of Medical Faculty of Commenius University and Children s University Hospital, Limbova 1, 833 40 Bratislava, Slovak Republic
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 73:607-12. 2009....
- A normative study of otoacoustic emissions, ear asymmetry, and gender effect in healthy schoolchildren in SlovakiaGabriela Pavlovcinová
Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology, Department of Medical Faculty of Comenius University, Children s University Hospital, Limbova 1, 833 40 Bratislava, Slovakia
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 74:173-7. 2010..The aim of this normative study was to examine cochlear status and possible ear asymmetry and gender effect in transient evoked and distortion product otoacoustic emissions in a group of healthy 12-year-old children in Slovakia...
- Identification of hearing loss in newborns by transient otoacoustic emissionsJanka Jakubíková
Pediatric Otolaryngology Department, Children s University Hospital, Limbova 1, Bratislava 833 40, Slovak Republic
Int J Pediatr Otorhinolaryngol 67:15-8. 2003..There are two methods for newborn hearing screening: the transient otoacoustic emission (TEOAE) or (ABR) screening. When TEOAE is used for hearing screening patients, newborn with a neural hearing loss are not discovered...