- Adolescent pathological gambling in Kaunas, Lithuania
Kaunas University of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Lithuania
Nord J Psychiatry 61:86-91. 2007
- Psychosis, affective disorders and anxiety in autistic spectrum disorder: prevalence and nosological considerations
Department of Child Psychiatry, St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
Psychopathology 43:8-16. 2010
- Complementary medicine for children and young people who have attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
Department of Psychiatry, Trinity College, Ireland
Curr Opin Psychiatry 24:291-300. 2011
..This article reviews the latest scientific evidence of the effectiveness and safety of these treatments in ADHD...
- Mental health aspects of autistic spectrum disorders in children
Department of Psychiatry, Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland
J Intellect Disabil Res 56:248-57. 2012
..Previous studies have reported variable and at times opposite findings on comorbid psychiatric problems in children with autistic spectrum disorders (ASD)...
- An assessment of the psychometric properties of Lithuanian versions of DSM-IV-MR-J and SOGS-RA
Department of Psychiatry, Kaunas University of Medicine, Kaunas, Lithuania
J Gambl Stud 25:263-71. 2009
..Since no Lithuanian instrument focuses specifically on the measurement of pathological gambling in adolescence, we aimed to adapt commonly used international instruments (SOGS-RA, DSM-IV-MR-J) and assess their psychometric properties...
- Implementation of problem-based learning in child and adolescent psychiatry: shared experiences of a special-interest study group
Department of Psychiatry, Trinity College Dublin, Ireland
Acad Psychiatry 35:249-51. 2011
- [Psychiatric comorbidity in pathological gambling]
Department of Psychiatry, Kaunas University of Medicine, Eiveniu 2, 3000 Kaunas, Lithuania
Medicina (Kaunas) 39:838-44. 2003
..The mechanism of psychiatric comorbidity in pathological gambling is very complex...
- Mental health problems in children with prader-willi syndrome
Trinity College Dublin, Department of Psychiatry, Dublin, Ireland
J Can Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry 21:194-203. 2012
..Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) is a genetically determined neurodevelopmental disorder, which occurs in approximately one in 22000 births...
- Transient auditory hallucinations in an adolescent
St James s Hospital, Dublin, Ireland
J Psychiatr Pract 16:187-92. 2010
..Over a 10-week period, there was a gradual diminution, followed by a complete resolution, of symptoms. We discuss issues regarding the diagnosis and prognosis of auditory hallucinations in adolescents...