- Meshing small skin grafts manually: a simple, quick, and effective method using Discard-A-Pad
Department of Plastic Surgery, Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham, UK
Ann Plast Surg 55:433-4. 2005
..The results thus obtained are comparable to that with a mechanical mesher and a technique very simple to master...
- An unusual foreign body in the hand
J Hand Surg Eur Vol 32:231-2. 2007
- Low pressure air injury to the hand
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, James Cook University Hospital, Middlesbrough, UK
Scand J Plast Reconstr Surg Hand Surg 42:54-5. 2008
..The patient made a full recovery after ecacuation of a haematoma, elevation, antibiotics, and physiotherapy...
- Prelaminated free radial forearm flap for a total nasal reconstruction
Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, 84 Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF, UK
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 61:953-7. 2008
..We were able to achieve a successful total nasal reconstruction which was aesthetically pleasing and made a tremendous impact on the quality of life of the patient...
- Keratoderma hereditarium mutilans (Vohwinkel syndrome)
Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow UK
J Hand Surg Eur Vol 34:235-7. 2009
..Surgical correction was easy to achieve but difficult to maintain and achieved poor outcomes in general. We therefore feel that the indication for surgical treatment should be a neurovascular compromise...
- Invasive eccrine syringomatous carcinoma in the leg
Department of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Selly Oak Hospital, Birmingham, United Kingdom
Plast Reconstr Surg 119:5e-8e. 2007
- Breast reduction with a superomedial pedicle and a vertical scar (Hall-Findlay's technique): experience with 210 consecutive patients
M Paola Serra
Canniesburn Plastic Surgery Unit, Glasgow Royal Infirmary, Glasgow, United Kingdom
Ann Plast Surg 64:275-8. 2010
..The technique combines the safety of the superomedial pedicle with advantages of a vertical scar in a quick but safe manner ensuring adequate resection and sound healing with less scars and faster recovery for the patient...
- Postauricular fascial flap and suture otoplasty: a prospective outcome study of 227 patients
Birmingham Children s Hospital, Steelhouse Lane, Birmingham, UK
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 65:367-71. 2012
..The low complication rate seems to support the hypothesis that the fascial flap prevents suture extrusion and reduces risk of recurrence. Lack of Anterior dissection avoids risks of bleeding and haematoma...
- Meshing small skin grafts manually: a simple and effective method using Discard-A-Pad
Plast Reconstr Surg 116:924-5. 2005
- 'Prefabricated' and 'prelaminated' flaps: two very different techniques
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 60:1370-1. 2007
- A case for sending mastectomy scars for routine histopathology
Plast Reconstr Surg 120:1085-6. 2007
- Quilting of full thickness skin grafts: An alternative technique
Reza S Nassab
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 59:1256. 2006
- Techniques for correction of acquired or congenital cleft ear lobe repair
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 59:1009-10. 2006
- Skinhooks for circumscribing the umbilicus during abdominoplasty
Plast Reconstr Surg 117:1645. 2006
- Correction of nasal stenosis: the double cross plasty
J Plast Reconstr Aesthet Surg 60:1368-9. 2007