- WebFARM: web server for finite automated restriction mappingTiratha Raj Singh
Bioinformatics Centre, School of Biotechnology, DAVV, Indore, India
Bioinformation 4:341-3. 2010..It will also provide frequency of restriction for each restriction endonuclease. AVAILABILITY: http://webfarm.bioinfoindia.org/..
- In silico analysis of evolutionary patterns in restriction endonucleasesTiratha Raj Singh
Department of Bioinformatics, Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal, India
In Silico Biol 9:45-53. 2009..Conservation patterns of the nuclease superfamily have also been analyzed by estimating site-specific evolutionary rates for the analyzed structures related to respective chains in this study...
- Ambush hypothesis revisited: Evidences for phylogenetic trendsTiratha Raj Singh
Department of Zoology, Faculty of Life Sciences, Tel Aviv University, Tel Aviv 69978, Israel
Comput Biol Chem 33:239-44. 2009..Strongest impact of this event was found in viruses and bacteria. It has been suggested that this mechanism has occurred and been utilized in the early stages of evolution...
- Bird mitochondrial gene order: insight from 3 warbler mitochondrial genomesTiratha Raj Singh
Mol Biol Evol 25:475-7. 2008..We were able to trace this contradiction to a misidentification of gene order from polymerase chain reaction length determination. We thus suggest that passerine gene order evolution needs to be revised...
- SHIFT: server for hidden stops analysis in frame-shifted translationArun Gupta
School of Computer Science and IT, DAVV, Indore, M P, India
BMC Res Notes 6:68. 2013..To reduce this gap, this work describes an algorithmic web based tool to study hidden stops in frameshifted translation for all the lineages through respective genetic code systems...