Sook Peng Yap
- A more cost effective and rapid high percentage germ-line transmitting chimeric mouse generation procedure via microinjection of 2-cell, 4-cell, and 8-cell embryos with ES and iPS cellsPetra Kraus
Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore
Genesis 48:394-9. 2010..5) and give rise to high percentage and germline transmitting chimeras...
- Generation of mice with a novel conditional null allele of the Sox9 geneSook Peng Yap
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, 60 Biopolis Street, Singapore
Biotechnol Lett 33:1551-8. 2011..Tlu ) allele is a fully functional Sox9 allele. Furthermore, we demonstrated that Cre-mediated recombination using a Col2a1-Cre line resulted in specific ablation of Sox9 activity in cartilage tissues...
- New Bapx1(Cre-EGFP) mouse lines for lineage tracing and conditional knockout studiesV Sivakamasundari
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore 138672
Genesis 50:375-83. 2012..In addition, both of our Bapx1(Cre-EGFP) mouse lines can be used to enrich for Bapx1-specific cells and also serve as effective conditional knockout tools to investigate gene functions in the skeleton and/or visceral organs...
- A conditional mouse line for lineage tracing of Sox9 loss-of-function cells using enhanced green fluorescent proteinSumantra Chatterjee
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology Department, Genome Institute of Singapore, 60 Biopolis Street, Singapore, 138672, Singapore
Biotechnol Lett 35:1991-6. 2013..Mating this new allele to any Cre-expressing line, the fate of Sox9 null cells can be traced in the cell type of interest in vivo or in vitro after fluorescence-activated cell sorting. ..
- Comparison of IRES and F2A-based locus-specific multicistronic expression in stable mouse linesHsiao Yun Chan
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
PLoS ONE 6:e28885. 2011..Hence, the use of other reporter genes should be explored when utilizing F2A peptides...
- Mouse strain specific gene expression differences for illumina microarray expression profiling in embryosPetra Kraus
Stem Cell and Developmental Biology, Genome Institute of Singapore, Singapore 138672, Singapore
BMC Res Notes 5:232. 2012....