Affiliation: Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Pathological tumor-node-metastasis (pTNM) staging for papillary and follicular thyroid carcinomas: a retrospective analysis of 700 patientsK C Loh
Division of Endocrinology, University of California, San Francisco 94143, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 82:3553-62. 1997....
- Hypercalcemia in malignant paraganglioma due to parathyroid hormone-related proteinK Loh
Division of Endocrinology and Metabolism, University of California, San Francisco, Calif, USA
Horm Res 50:217-21. 1998..To our knowledge, this is the first reported case of elevated PtHrP levels in a patient with paraganglioma which resolved postoperatively...
- Occult virilizing ovarian tumours in postmenopausal women: problems in evaluation with reference to a caseK C Loh
Department of Pathology, University of California, San Francisco, USA
Ann Acad Med Singapore 27:712-6. 1998..This approach avoids unnecessary investigations and delays in definitive management...
- Influence of lymphocytic thyroiditis on the prognostic outcome of patients with papillary thyroid carcinomaK C Loh
Department of Medicine, University of California San Francisco, 94143, USA
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 84:458-63. 1999..We also found a more favorable course of PTC in the presence of LT; this supports the hypothesis that lymphocytic infiltration represents a form of immune reaction to control tumor growth and proliferation...
- Prevalence of primary aldosteronism among Asian hypertensive patients in SingaporeK C Loh
Department of Medicine, Tan Tock Seng Hospital, Singapore, Republic of Singapore
J Clin Endocrinol Metab 85:2854-9. 2000..Our findings also confirm the poor predictive value of hypokalemia in both the diagnosis and the exclusion of primary aldosteronism...