Affiliation: National University of Singapore
- Complement activation by anti-GQ1b antibodies in Fisher syndrome and its variantsNobuhiro Yuki
Department of Medicine, Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore
J Neuroimmunol 258:100-1. 2013..In the current in vitro study, we could not demonstrate the association of complement activation with disease extension...
- Atypical Bickerstaff brainstem encephalitis: ataxic hypersomnolence without ophthalmoplegiaBenjamin R Wakerley
Department of Medicine, National University Hospital, Singapore, Singapore
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 84:1206-7. 2013..Clinical and immunological evaluation of 'incomplete' Bickerstaff brainstem encephalitis (BBE)...
- Non-demyelinating, reversible conduction failure in Fisher syndrome and related disordersThirugnanam Umapathi
Department of Neurology, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore, Singapore
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 83:941-8. 2012..We hypothesised that such reversible conduction failure would be also observed in FS and related disorders...
- Non-demyelinating, reversible conduction failure in a case of pharyngeal-cervical-brachial weakness overlapped by Fisher syndromeYee Cheun Chan
Division of Neurology, Department of Medicine, National University Hospital, Singapore
J Neurol Sci 321:103-6. 2012....
- Pharyngeal-cervical-brachial variant of Guillain-Barre syndromeBenjamin R Wakerley
Department of Medicine, National University Hospital, Singapore
J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry 85:339-44. 2014..In this review, we highlight the clinical features of PCB and outline new diagnostic criteria. ..
- Guillain-Barré syndrome and anti-ganglioside antibodies: a clinician-scientist's journeyNobuhiro Yuki
Department of Medicine, National University of Singapore, Singapore
Proc Jpn Acad Ser B Phys Biol Sci 88:299-326. 2012..In this review, I wanted to share my journey from being a clinician to a clinician-scientist in the hopes of inspiring younger clinicians to follow a similar path...