- Deletion of apoptosis signal-regulating kinase-1 prevents ventilator-induced lung injury in micePatrudu S Makena
Department of Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, USA
Am J Respir Cell Mol Biol 46:461-9. 2012..ASK-1 is an important regulator of lung injury and apoptosis in this model. Further study is needed to determine the mechanism of lung injury and apoptosis by ASK-1 and its downstream mediators in the lung...
- Spatial distribution of sequential ventilation during mechanical ventilation of the uninjured lung: an argument for cyclical airway collapse and expansionScott E Sinclair
Department of Medicine, University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center, 956 Court Ave E222, Memphis, TN 38163 USA
BMC Pulm Med 10:25. 2010..This regional injury heterogeneity was abolished by the application of PEEP = 8 cm H2O. We hypothesized that the spatial distribution of lung injury correlates with areas in which cyclical airway collapse and recruitment occurs...
- Lung injury caused by high tidal volume mechanical ventilation and hyperoxia is dependent on oxidant-mediated c-Jun NH2-terminal kinase activationPatrudu S Makena
Dept of Medicine, Univ of Tennessee Health Science Center, Memphis, TN 38163, USA
J Appl Physiol 111:1467-76. 2011..NAC protects lung injury and apoptosis by inhibiting ROS-mediated activation of JNK and downstream proapoptotic signaling...
- Stretch and Hyperoxia in Ventilator-induced Lung InjuryScott Sinclair; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Stretch and Hyperoxia in Ventilator-induced Lung InjuryScott E Sinclair; Fiscal Year: 2010....