- USPIO-enhanced MR angiography of arteriovenous fistulas in patients with renal failure
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California San Francisco, 4150 Clement St, Box 411D, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Radiology 265:584-90. 2012
..To determine the feasibility of using ferumoxytol-enhanced magnetic resonance (MR) angiography to depict the vasculature of hemodialysis fistulas and improve image quality compared with nonenhanced time-of-flight (TOF) MR angiography...
- Vascular remodeling in autogenous arterio-venous fistulas by MRI and CFD
Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, 4150 Clement Street, Box 411D, San Francisco, CA 94121, USA
Ann Biomed Eng 41:657-68. 2013
..3D geometry from MRA in combination with MRV provides the opportunity to perform detailed CFD analysis of local hemodynamics in order to determine flow descriptors affecting fistula maturation...
- Positive contrast with therapeutic iron nanoparticles at 4.7 T
Creatis LRMN, UMR CNRS 5220, U630 INSERM, Lyon 1 University, Lyon, France
MAGMA 24:259-65. 2011
- Anti-inflammatory drug evaluation in ApoE-/- mice by ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging
Lyon University, CREATIS Laboratory, Lyon, France
Invest Radiol 47:546-52. 2012
- Assessment of age modulated vascular inflammation in ApoE-/- mice by USPIO-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging
Universite Lyon 1, Creatis LRMN, UMR CNRS 5220, U630 INSERM, Lyon, France
Invest Radiol 45:702-7. 2010
..In this study, we sought to characterize the age-related inflammatory status associated with atherosclerosis lesion progression in ApoE mice using USPIO-enhanced magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- Rapid-clearance iron nanoparticles for inflammation imaging of atherosclerotic plaque: initial experience in animal model
Universite Lyon 1, Creatis LRMN, UMR CNRS 5220, U630 INSERM, ESCPE, La Doua, 43 Boulevard du 11 Novembre 1918, 69622 Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Radiology 252:401-9. 2009
..To evaluate the use of a recently developed fast-clearing ultrasmall superparamagnetic iron oxide (USPIO) for detection of vascular inflammation in atherosclerotic plaque...
- Comparison of four-dimensional flow parameters for quantification of flow eccentricity in the ascending aorta
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, California 94143 0628, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 34:1226-30. 2011
..To compare quantitative parameters for assessing the degree of eccentric systolic blood flow in the ascending thoracic aorta (AsAo)...
- Quantification of iron-labeled cells with positive contrast in mouse brains
Jean Christophe Brisset
Universite de Lyon, Lyon 1, Lyon, France
Mol Imaging Biol 13:672-8. 2011
..To quantify small amounts of iron-labeled cells in mouse brains with magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)...
- MRI hemodynamic markers of progressive bicuspid aortic valve-related aortic disease
Michael D Hope
Department of Radiology, University of California, San Francisco, California, USA
J Magn Reson Imaging 40:140-5. 2014
..To determine the reproducibility of MRI aortic hemodynamic markers and to assess their relationship to aortic growth in a cohort of patients with bicuspid aortic valves (BAV)...
- Systolic flow displacement correlates with future ascending aortic growth in patients with bicuspid aortic valves undergoing magnetic resonance surveillance
Nicholas S Burris
From the Department of Radiology and Biomedical Imaging, University of California, San Francisco, CA CREATIS Laboratory, University of Lyon, Lyon, France School of Public Health, University of California, Berkeley and Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery, University of California, San Francisco, CA
Invest Radiol 49:635-9. 2014
..We used conventional, 2-dimensional (2D) phase contrast magnetic resonance imaging (PC-MRI) to assess the relationship between altered flow and future growth in patients with BAV...
- M1-activated macrophages migration, a marker of aortic atheroma progression: a preclinical MRI study in mice
Creatis LRMN, UMR CNRS 5220, U630 INSERM, University Lyon 1, Villeurbanne Cedex, France
Invest Radiol 45:262-9. 2010
..M1-activated Macrophages (M1M) play a major role in atherosclerotic lesions of aortic arch, promoting proinflammatory response. In vivo trafficking of M1M in aortic plaques is therefore critical...
- Modified electrocardiograph-triggered black-blood turbo spin-echo technique to improve T1-weighting in contrast-enhanced MRI of atherosclerotic carotid arteries
Department of Radiology, Hopital Louis Pradel, Bron, Lyon, France
J Magn Reson Imaging 28:533-7. 2008