Affiliation: Shire BioChem Inc
- Clinical response and symptomatic remission in short- and long-term trials of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorderGreg W Mattingly
St Charles Psychiatric Associates Midwest Research, 4801 Weldon Spring Pkwy, Suite 300, St Charles, MO, USA
BMC Psychiatry 13:39. 2013..This study examined clinical response and symptomatic remission in analyses of 2 studies of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) in adults with ADHD...
- Efficacy of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder previously treated with amphetamines: analyses from a randomized, double-blind, multicenter, placebo-controlled titration studyThomas Babcock
Shire Development LLC, 725 Chesterbrook Blvd, Wayne, PA, 19087, USA
BMC Pharmacol Toxicol 13:18. 2012..Safety assessments included treatment-emergent adverse events (TEAEs), vital signs, laboratory findings, and electrocardiogram...
- Efficacy of lisdexamfetamine dimesylate in children with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder previously treated with methylphenidate: a post hoc analysisRakesh Jain
Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, University of Texas Medical School, Houston, Texas, and R D Clinical Research, Inc, Lake Jackson, Texas, USA
Child Adolesc Psychiatry Ment Health 5:35. 2011..abstract:..
- Comorbidity and its impact in adult patients with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: a primary care perspectiveThomas Babcock
Shire Pharmaceuticals, 725 Chesterbrook Road, Wayne, PA 19087 5637, USA
Postgrad Med 121:73-82. 2009..Although rates of psychiatric comorbidity are high in adults with ADHD, available data suggest that the benefits of pharmacotherapy for ADHD are not compromised by the presence of psychiatric comorbidity...
- Long-term treatment outcomes with lisdexamfetamine dimesylate for adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder stratified by baseline severityLawrence Ginsberg
Red Oak Psychiatry Associates, PA, Houston, TX 77090, USA
Curr Med Res Opin 27:1097-107. 2011..To examine the impact of baseline severity on lisdexamfetamine dimesylate (LDX) efficacy in a long-term study of adults with attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)...