- The COMPASS family of histone H3K4 methylases: mechanisms of regulation in development and disease pathogenesisAli Shilatifard
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, Kansas City, Missouri 64110, USA
Annu Rev Biochem 81:65-95. 2012..The misregulation of histone H2B monoubiquitination and H3K4 methylation result in the pathogenesis of human diseases, including cancer. Recent findings in this regard are also examined...
- The COMPASS family of H3K4 methylases in DrosophilaMan Mohan
Stowers Institute for Medical Research, 1000 East 50th Street, Kansas City, MO 64110, USA
Mol Cell Biol 31:4310-8. 2011..Taken together, this study provides a springboard for the functional dissection of the COMPASS family members and their role in the regulation of histone H3K4 methylation throughout development in Drosophila...
- Chromatin Modification by Histone Ubiquitination and MethylationsAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2010....
- Mammalian H3K4 Methylases, Chromosomal Translocations and Human LeukemiaAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2010..Therefore, detailed knowledge of the molecular functions of MLL and its family members will be critical for the detection, diagnosis and treatment of human leukemia. ..
- Physiological Role of MLL and ELL Proteins in LeukemiaAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2009..Results obtained from these proposed studies will be instrumental in designing targeted therapies for the treatment of such hematological malignancies. ..
- Chromatin Modification by Histone UbiquitinationAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2007..abstract_text> ..
- Physiological Role of MLL and ELL Proteins in LeukemiaAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2004....
- Dot 1 Complex, Transcriptional Elongation Control and Human CancerAli Shilatifard; Fiscal Year: 2011....