NIRAV RAMESH SHAH
- Predictors of first-fill adherence for patients with hypertensionNirav R Shah
Center for Health Research, Geisinger Clinic, Danville, Pennsylvania, USA
Am J Hypertens 22:392-6. 2009..Studies of prescription adherence have been hampered by methodologic problems. Most rely on patient self-report of adherence or cross-sectional data of plan-wide prescription fills to estimate patient-level adherence...
- Factors associated with first-fill adherence rates for diabetic medications: a cohort studyNirav R Shah
Center for Health Research, Geisinger Clinic, Danville, PA 17822, USA
J Gen Intern Med 24:233-7. 2009..Little is known about first-fill adherence rates for diabetic medications and factors associated with non-fill...
- Clinical effectiveness: Leadership in comparative effectiveness and translational research.: the 15th Annual HMO Research Network Conference, April 26-29, 2009, Danville, PennsylvaniaNirav R Shah
Center for Health Research, Geisinger Health System, Danville, Pennsylvania 17822 3003, USA
Clin Med Res 8:28-9. 2010..quot; This article provides some background on the network, its research activities, and the annual conference. This issue of Clinical Medicine & Research also includes selected scientific abstracts presented at the meeting...
- Comparative Effectiveness of ACE Inhibitors for African AmericansNirav Shah; Fiscal Year: 2009....
- Comparative Effectiveness of ACE Inhibitors for African AmericansNIRAV RAMESH SHAH; Fiscal Year: 2010....